Support OCR Month 2011! HUGEST SUCCESS EVER!!!! THANKS ALL!

big giant circles

Hey, just letting you know because it's still not the 12th I grabbed a 3ds through the Amazon store. So 6% of 250 (So about 15 dollars) Went to ya. Grabbed it cause my B-day's coming up and though why not grab it so OCR grabs something?

So there ya go, one more donation... cause I bought a 3DS =P

That's awesome too! I bought something a lot smaller (some new earbuds & a comic book) through the aStore yesterday, and every bit counts!

Was gonna buy a black OCR shirt but they were out. So I pitched in $20 instead.

Been a fan for a long time, and was sure to see you guys at PAX East this year.

Until someone in the panel mentioned it, I'd forgotten all about the DS Pictochat. And was immediately greeted with many a poorly sketched wang.

$7514 was the final tally at midnight EST tonight, smashing previous records to bits!

Thanks all who chipped in - donations came in all sizes, from men and women of different ages, from all over the world, a true testament to the diversity of the community! Some of the notes attached were truly inspirational & remind me why I pour hundreds of hours into making OCR a better place! We've got big plans for 2011 that have been delayed the last couple years but should finally start seeing the light of day soon, and I'm more psyched than ever for the site's future!

$7514 was the final tally at midnight est tonight, smashing previous records to bits!

thanks all who chipped in - donations came in all sizes, from men and women of different ages, from all over the world, a true testament to the diversity of the community! Some of the notes attached were truly inspirational & remind me why i pour hundreds of hours into making ocr a better place! We've got big plans for 2011 that have been delayed the last couple years but should finally start seeing the light of day soon, and i'm more psyched than ever for the site's future!

...BLOGS?!?why can't i shout internet

...BLOGS?!?why can't i shout internet

MIDI rips!! :<

Unrelated, please let me know if you donated and I somehow overlooked it, I want to give credit where credit is due! Thanks again everybody, I'm truly amazed that you guys have pulled through so strong on the years I've set what would appear a rather over-ambitious goal. Awesomesauce :)

MIDI rips!! :<

Unrelated, please let me know if you donated and I somehow overlooked it, I want to give credit where credit is due! Thanks again everybody, I'm truly amazed that you guys have pulled through so strong on the years I've set what would appear a rather over-ambitious goal. Awesomesauce :)

Any chance of a little plug please? :)

I'm abusing the credit card a bit more and getting a hoodie, pity the shipping is only 99c less than the hoodie itself, but its for a good cause.

Keep up the great work :nicework: