X Men Vs Street Fighter Storm

ShadowBlade

Thats better!

Well.. Umm.. Cool! Some kinda retro thing.

Everything sounds great, except "crowbell"-sounding thing, paned right. Also I have some doubts with sax sound. When your guitar comes in, She has some time issues, at least sounds like it has.

After all pretty nice thing.. thing.. Not Remix..

Post your game remixes:mrgreen:

Thats better!

Well.. Umm.. Cool! Some kinda retro thing.

Everything sounds great, except "crowbell"-sounding thing, paned right. Also I have some doubts with sax sound. When your guitar comes in, She has some time issues, at least sounds like it has.

After all pretty nice thing.. thing.. Not Remix..

Post your game remixes:mrgreen:

It's a cover, not really remix I guess lol.

There's also delay on the guitar, so maybe that's it but I just used a bit of the melody as an improvisation point. Didn't have any solo composed before hand as I hate doing that.

1169011811690118.jpg

• 3 weeks later...

Ah Storms theme I randomly downloaded this onto a mix CD years ago. Like u said it is a cover, but this does have potential for a remix. You start of with your sound effect and it could sound a little more fierce if some reverb on it and lightning crashing were to occur and then you sagway into the intro and your synth is lacking "umph" try experimenting with different synths and get some power behind it. From there you move into your piano section and to reiterate what u said it is a cover, but in remix terms I think you should keep the sax there and give it some life there the section seems plain try putting the sax underneath the piano I would definately take a listen to it for sure. I'm musically untalented myself and respect what you guys do, but I'll be glad to give an opinion, but I digress. When you move into your guitar and sax combo to me it doesn't fit for some reason may be it's the delay like you mentioned and it also seemed a little cluttered in there as well. I hope to hear an updated version of this mix if you get around to it, it certainly has potential for a remix with a little tlc

Cheers