Nintendo Wii U

Cecilff2

i hate to say this here of all places but

you really should find something better to do with at least *some* of your time

Nope, video games are a perfectly acceptable hobby. Specially when I could be doing drugs or gambling.

I predict to see a lot of "Brushfire - Now Playing: Netflix" when I check my Wii U Friend List.

The reason you see this on your 3DS, is because I run Netflix offa my 3DS while playing other games. Ran through Futurama, South Park, and just started Family Guy.

i hate to say this here of all places but

you really should find something better to do with at least *some* of your time

my brother probably clocks in at anywhere from 8-10 hours of COD: Black Ops daily

I completely agree with you on this

Edited by Anorax

Nope, video games are a perfectly acceptable hobby. Specially when I could be doing drugs or gambling.

hobbies don't usually take up a quarter-plus of your day at a time. but to each their own you're free to do as you like. anyways

watching people play this machine has actually made me more interested in it. watching the interface in action is a lot different than watching it off of a stream, and it makes it at least look much more engaging.

The reason you see this on your 3DS, is because I run Netflix offa my 3DS while playing other games. Ran through Futurama, South Park, and just started Family Guy.

Wait how did you get Netflix on your 3DS?

watching people play this machine has actually made me more interested in it. watching the interface in action is a lot different than watching it off of a stream, and it makes it at least look much more engaging.

I've had hands on with the GamePad(and the Pro Controller) at two separate events and, believe you me, it's even better when you get to play it yourself!

Edited by ocre

I've had hands on with the GamePad a two separate events and, believe you me, it's even better when you get to play it yourself!

Sorry, Bashcroft doesn't like it. EDIT: I guess the GamePad and Pro controller are two different things. I'm perplex.. because a Gamepad is usually an interface similar to a 360 controller in emulators.

Edited by Modus

Who the fuck has ever cared about anything Kotaku says? Seriously, who?

The idiots that still visit their site and give them the pageviews they need to get paid. :<

I swore them off after they dropped a major spoiler for Arkham City in the headline of one of their articles WEEKS BEFORE THE GAME CAME OUT and haven't looked back.