Nintendo Wii U

Cecilff2

If you want to play TWEWY without buying the game, the same basic experience can be had if you attempt to text while driving at the same time.

i can almost see what you're trying to say... but that's a really dumb comparison. one is awesomely tricky/rewarding gameplay that is some of the best on any system, and one is being reckless and putting you in a position to kill people/yourself, with no reward.

No, unless you have the eyes of a chameleon, that's basically what you'll be doing in a fashion.

My ears are burning.

I have yet to try TWEWY as well, and I haven't seen it or other great games (i.e. 999, Ace Attorney investigations, Chrono Trigger) around for a long time.

I'm super pumped for the Wii U. I just hope they come out with screen protectors on day 1.

Considering that Foxconn is already under various investigations for far worse things, your attempts at counter-arguing these reports likely won't work.

The best you're going to do is pointing out that the same company does the assembly for Apple, Microsoft, Samsung, and many other large companies.

So really, if anyone is at fault, it's everyone. Us for buying these products from these companies, the companies for not doing anything about it, Foxconn for not fixing anything...

And yet, here we are, using the very devices and hardware made by these workers, and all we're doing about it is slightly complaining about how the truth is out.

Yay us.

Well, Foxconn did employ "a small number" of "intern" students that they didn't realize we're under the legal age to work, but if anyone tries to tell you it's Nintendo's fault please remind them that Foxconn doesn't just make Nintendo products; they make appliances for Apple, stuff for Sony and merchandise for Microsoft, among others.

And you can bet this situation is being corrected and addressed by all/most parties involved. Nintendo issued a statement that they're looking into making sure Foxconn is compliant with the laws and their own regulations.

On an unrelated note:

<ocre> just so you dregs know

<ocre> Club Nintendo is offering points up Intend to Buy bonus Coin credit for

<ocre> paper mario sticker star, professor layton 3ds

<ocre> nsmbu, nintendoland

<ocre> and others

Edited by ocre

Well, Foxconn did employ "a small number" of "intern" students that they didn't realize we're under the legal age to work, but if anyone tries to tell you it's Nintendo's fault please remind them that Foxconn doesn't just make Nintendo products; they make appliances for Apple, stuff for Sony and merchandise for Microsoft, among others.

And you can bet this situation is being corrected and addressed by all/most parties involved. Nintendo issued a statement that they're looking into making sure Foxconn is compliant with the laws and their own regulations.

On an unrelated note:

<ocre> just so you dregs know

<ocre> Club Nintendo is offering points up Intend to Buy bonus Coin credit for

<ocre> paper mario sticker star, professor layton 3ds

<ocre> nsmbu, nintendoland

<ocre> and others

Yeah, Nintendo makes sure anyone who manufactures their goods follows strict standards. Foxconn did this without Ninty knowing (it goes against those standards they agreed to).

Also filled out surveys for Paper Mario and Layton 5 (downloadable, just for dat DK).

And I have the big display box for Paper Mario at GameStop held in my name. :D