Nintendo Wii U

Cecilff2

Just saw three friend adds. Thanks guys. Yeah, looks like we're some brown-haired vanilla folk. Oh well. By the way, I recommend hooking up the Wii U to a big stereo and using youtube as a jukebox. I guess I will see if I can get Pandora or another music service to work as youtube downgrades its audio quite a bit.

Nothing is confirmed yet. Most articles I found sounded cautiously optimistic.

MichaelTheCrow and myself are also hoping very hard that Dragon Quest X makes its way here. I haven't bought any of the other games or really played them at all (sigh)... but an mmorpg on the Wii U? I would snap that up faster than a snapping turtle seeing a hook with a hotdog chunk on it (that's how we used to catch them at my family's cabin back in the 90s)

I actually really like the Mii system on the Wii U. Taking a photo and then modding it out is a really fun process. We even made a Mii for the dog yesterday, although it took a bit of work. I do wish that the clothes could be customized like the xbox avatars, but as far as the process of creation and the integration of its avatars, the Wii U is great at it.

By the way, regarding the range of the console's tablet, I seemed to lose connection after getting about 10 feet from the console. It was between the Wii and Xbox on my gaming shelf, so I pulled it out onto the floor by itself. I can play outside and it almost makes it to the bedroom now.

“When we saw all the comments when we announced the game would be focused on Wii U, all of the people that have both the PlayStation 3 and 360 were really disappointed,” Poix told IGN. “So we thought it was making more sense to also bring the game to where it was originally from. That means Xbox 360 and PlayStation 3. So we decided to go for a multiplatform launch simultaneously.”

No corporation does this for "fans". Corporations make these decisions for money. One could argue that since now there are comments from Wii U and Rayman fans who bought the Wii U to experience the game that they should go ahead and release it. The bottom line is that Ubisoft will get more money with this release, and regardless of how much Wii U fans complain, they are making more money by doing this.

I wasn't planning on buying the game. Renting yes. I played the demo and it was cool. There's no telling what some party will release on the eshop or in stores between now and September, when HD windwaker comes out. Hell, Mighty Switch Force HD is 10 bucks right now.