Nintendo Wii U

Cecilff2

I don't know if they exactly nailed 3D gaming. My brother and sister turn the 3D off because it irritates them. I enjoy it on, but only if the slider is on the very low end, otherwise I feel dizzy. Plus you have to keep the screen in exactly the right position.

Now as far as game design in relation to 3D gaming.. yea, they nailed that. For whatever reason, the technical aspects have escaped Hollywood and the gaming industry for about 30 years now. By now it must be a running joke for engineers.

GamePad doesn't have 3D screen period (glasses or glasses-free), it would have to use the yee old Blue/Red anaglyph style. I think this option is was rumored to be in AssCreed 3 and CODBLOPS2 for the Wii U (not sure if it made it into the product) but..anybody really want to use it?

Now, possible if you had a 3D TV, Wii U could support it, but I am unaware of any games that do.

I don't think anybody is hurting from this being "missing" though

Edited by Crowbar Man

Well I'd really like to talk about Pikmin instead, but I'm a dirty American and must wait a few more days. It will be glorious.

It is. Just finished it. Owning a WiiU and not owning Pikmin3 should be punishable by only having Brushfire's posts to read for all eternity.

Seriously awesome game!

It is. Just finished it. Owning a WiiU and not owning Pikmin3 should be punishable by only having Brushfire's posts to read for all eternity.

Seriously awesome game!

Lemme get you started with some gems from the past!

Hit me up on skype.
I played Final Fantasy 13.
We still got two spots. I hope you dont mind sleeping with me.
OKay, so for my third one.

The Skyrim Loading Screen.

Funny? Yay? Nay?

Legendary screen star Dennis Hopper died today.

He will be missed.

http://today.msnbc.msn.com/id/374147...entertainment/

Also fuck you.

Also Also, Right now your statement blankets everyone in America right now you tard. The game isn't out yet.

Edited by Brushfire

Not understanding Call of Duty to such a degree should be embarrassing for people who make "those kind of statements", but for whatever reason it isn't.

My only advice is to have been born sometime near the late 80s, maybe even early 90s. Have a dad who is into war movies (Audie Murphy To Hell and Back, Gettysburg, The Blue and the Grey, Gods and Generals, surely many more that I can't think of off the top of my head like these ones)

The biggest difference between these movies is whether they're in black and white or color.

War never changes -- but times change, and technologies change. If you are expecting "Call of Duty Unicorn Safari" then you can keep hoping, but it's never going to happen.

Basically pointing out that when people say "CoD is just releasing the same thing" it's sheer ignorance. It's a gross misrepresentation of the game content as well. It's VERY far from what Nintendo is doing, which is releasing new versions of "New Super Mario Bros Wii" every year with an extra letter added to the title.

Pikmin 3 is out for download in North America today. Man the Wii U can spit out some graphics. Just watching the video makes me think about how awesome Nintendo's other first party titles are going to look when they come out. Also, Cloudberry Kingdom is on e-shop. I might try that one. Looks punishing.