*NO* Legend of Zelda: Wind Waker 'e-dri'

djpretzel

Contact Info

? Your ReMixer name - Red_Egg

? Your real name - Michael R

? Your email address - ricky.kid@gmail.com

• ReMix Info

? Name of game(s) ReMixed - Legend of Zelda the Windwaker

? Name of individual song(s) ReMixed - originally "Dragon Roost Island" renamed to "e-dri"

? Your own comments about the mix, for example the inspiration behind it, how it was made, etc. - Made in GarageBand

Decent though conservative ideas on the arrangement, though the intro almost felt like a MIDI rip + beats. Tempo and structure's a bit too similar as well, though you're at least pulling off a half-decent genre adaptation. Not much (if any) variation going into the second iteration of the arrangement starting at 1:31. Sounds are pretty beginner-ish, but check out the ReMixing forum for some ways in which you can improve your skills. Far from making the grade, but not bad for a first sub, and I hope you keep at it.

NO

This is too simplistic. I don't know what to add here that others have not already said. This sounds underdeveloped in many respects and sounds incomplete. Please work on this more.

Production as a whole is average, samples sound GMish.

I did like the synth pad/choir that appeared later on in the extreme left of the stereo field. But while we're on that, I think the spread is way too extreme. The shakers are a little out of place with the hard right placement in my opinion, and aren't balanced with much activity on the extreme left side.

Needs more work, NO.