Need album artwork or logo.

GarretGraves

I've recently started a prog rock project and I'm in need of a logo. I use to know an artist who could help me but his personal life is so jacked up (and annoying to watch. it's a long story) I can't ask anything from him.

Name of my project is Sole Paradigm. I chose this name cause 1) it sounds cool. 2) I use the word Sole because I am the sole member (harhar). The word Paradigm means, ": example, pattern; especially : an outstandingly clear or typical example or archetype. Or : a philosophical and theoretical framework of a scientific school or discipline within which theories, laws, and generalizations and the experiments performed in support of them are formulated; broadly : a philosophical or theoretical framework of any kind"

With those definitions in mind, I felt it was something a prog rock artist could make good use of. Especially since I'm taking heavily after Dream Theater, King Crimson and Pink Floyd.

If anyone knows anyone who could help design a great logo based around anything I've just mentioned I would be most grateful. We can also talk about compensation of course.