Sign in to follow this  
Agitozecter

Rebel Army Theme from FF2

This is my first time requesting anything, so forgive me if I'm doing this wrong, but I was hoping that somebody out there was able to make a remix of the Rebel Army Theme from Final Fantasy 2; preferably jazz or rock. Thank you.

You know, something I always wonder for these early tracks, is that, why did Nobuo never put like a drum/noise track into any of them?

A lot of the early FF music from the NES games sound like they only use 2 or 3 tracks.

(another song worth remixing)

I'm not saying that when you make an 8bit song, you need to use all four tracks, but I was always curious about the reason. Stylistic? Technical limitations? Nobuou being unfamiliar with programming?

This is my first time requesting anything, so forgive me if I'm doing this wrong, but I was hoping that somebody out there was able to make a remix of the Rebel Army Theme from Final Fantasy 2; preferably jazz or rock. Thank you.

Hey Agitozecter, I'm new to this website, and I saw this request. I'm by no means at all any good, and have never ReMixed before, but I hope you don't mind if I use your idea as a first try at ReMixing something? I don't see it being worthy of OCR status, more just something for me to learn from.

So if anyone with some real credibility wants to give this a try, I don't wish to stop them by any means. I'm positive a good ReMix can be done with this (just not by me yet lol).