Mega Man: The Grand Robot Master Remix Battle 2011

DarkeSword

Workin' on signatures for you lot...

For the Mega Man bracket competitors:

GRMRB2011-MMbracket-1.png

For the Proto Man bracket competitors:

GRMRB2011-PMbracket-1.png

Remixer Numbers are assigned in order of listing in the official brackets (Mega Man is numbers 1-16, Proto Man is numbers 17-32), and obviously everyone gets their own name and mugshot.

Speaking of mugshots, I need a decent one for Ground Man -- everyone else I already have images for.

EDIT: Never mind, found what I was looking for. Never fails; the moment you ask for help, you end up accomplishing it yourself.

Would it be too much trouble to place the name of the robot masters on there somewhere as well lol? Rather than the number(feels like an id number or somethin) why not just use the name of the robot, that's much easier to remember than a given number for each person.

It's a play on the DLN/DWN system. =) I was going to abbreviate it as RMX, but that's too confusing... I'll see about working the Robot Master names into the design somehow.

Also, Anti-Syne, you're supposed to be Remixer-001, not -000. That was a mistake on my part, which I'll fix in a moment.

Here's an idea for the bracket. The "division final" might be called the Proto Man/Mega Man Championship Battle. But the winners of THAT get to go all out in a "Grand Master Battle". How's that?

THIRTY-TWO WILL ENTER, ONLY ONE GETS TO HOIST THE GRAND MASTERS TROPHY!

In the vein of the Maverick Battle, it'll probably be called the Bass Bracket.

EDIT: Updated signatures for Anti-Syne and BlackPanther.

RMX-001Anti-Syne.png

RMX-002BlackPanther.png

Churning out more shortly.