Mega Man: The Grand Robot Master Remix Battle 2011

DarkeSword

Okay, so I found a small error with mine. The snare wasn't loud enough. Sending a new file shortly, Darke.

I hate that when I bugsquash for an hour and find something I miss hours after...grrr

Yeah well be thankful you haven't spent 5 hours just for 0:39 of work. :\

Well, my song is done. I won't submit yet because I want to give it another listen in a few more days and see if there's something I can change.

It was very fun, I'm glad I joined this one.

Same here, Im done but Im not submitting yet, I still hate my ending...

Out of interest, why didn't WillRock get Elec Man? No one else picked it as their first choice, so I'm a little surprised. There may be other instances of this, I just happened to notice this one. Apologies if the answer is somewhere in the thread and I just didn't find it...

Out of interest, why didn't WillRock get Elec Man? No one else picked it as their first choice, so I'm a little surprised. There may be other instances of this, I just happened to notice this one. Apologies if the answer is somewhere in the thread and I just didn't find it...

Oh Goddamnit.

I screwed up the draft. For some reason I had 5 different RMs for WillRock that ended up affecting other mixers' picks.

Need to contact AntiSyne and Sir Nuts, as they are in the currently mixing bracket who could be affected.

Since no one made a sweet banner for us supporters for our signatures, I did so in about 30mins. What do you guys think?

grmrb20113.jpg

Proto Man's sprite needs its interior whitespace trimmed out. Also, DON'T save as JPG, it destroys clean edges with compression and is otherwise annoying for graphics work (best used only for photos and the like).

Other than that, nice job. I'll use it myself if the above issues get fixed. Sorry I didn't get around to it; it skipped my mind entirely.

Also, I love your Dive Man jazz mix.

holy balls, solar man is awesome. what a contrast to trampoline man. needless to say, this mix is using a bit more of solar man than it is out-of-ideas man.

I kind of thought Spring Man just bounced all over the place too....I only used bits and pieces of the themes for the verses and the bridge is Solar Man. 1-2 and 7-8 of the chorus are Boing Man as well.

Oh hey, if you are able to bounce over me, I'm rootin' for ya. I want to hear your fight with PrototypeRaptor! :-D

I'll probably use more Solar Man if I win against you.

Proto Man's sprite needs its interior whitespace trimmed out.

Whoops, don't know how I missed that. I fixed that and some blurry crap in the corners of the blue bar.

Other than that, nice job. I'll use it myself if the above issues get fixed. Sorry I didn't get around to it; it skipped my mind entirely.

Yeah I figured, I was just giving you guys a hard time :-D

Also, I love your Dive Man jazz mix.

Why thank you. That track was a blast to make, but unfortunately it didn't pass the judges panel. Larry wasn't a fan of the brass or sax samples. Which, I can respect, I tried getting some people to collab with me for some live instrument recordings, but nothing ever materialized. It's a fun song nonetheless IMO. I'm a big fan of jazz and Latin music in general. I've currently got this idea for a Latin & samba style Quickman mix that I am just dying to make, complete with some live trumpet, congo drum/hand percussion, and perhaps even some xylophone. Maybe one of these days I'll get around to that...

Here's the updated banner now though in PNG:

grmrb2011.png