Mega Man: The Grand Robot Master Remix Battle 2011

DarkeSword

I'd assume that if both starpheonix and devastus drop, whoever wins out of Gario and TheGuitahHeroe automatically wins the second round, but starpheonix might as well submit what he's got because if devastus doesn't have anything, Starpheonix would technically win I reckon. It comes down to what darkesword decides to do I guess.

I'd assume that if both starpheonix and devastus drop, whoever wins out of Gario and TheGuitahHeroe automatically wins the second round, but starpheonix might as well submit what he's got because if devastus doesn't have anything, Starpheonix would technically win I reckon. It comes down to what darkesword decides to do I guess.

Yeah I submitted what I did have to Darkesword, so I'm still in. I'm warning everyone now, it is rough. Unfortunately I couldn't devote more time as I didn't realize this week is inventory prep week at work.

Somehow any victory will be hollow... It's like winning a marathon, crippled, just because the other runner is dead... Oh well, a win is a win. Hopefully if I get a second chance I actually have time to devote too it. :\

Yeah I submitted what I did have to Darkesword, so I'm still in. I'm warning everyone now, it is rough. Unfortunately I couldn't devote more time as I didn't realize this week is inventory prep week at work.

Somehow any victory will be hollow... It's like winning a marathon, crippled, just because the other runner is dead... Oh well, a win is a win. Hopefully if I get a second chance I actually have time to devote too it. :\

eh, halc submitted a 30 second wip for the first GRMRB in the first round. I don't think its a big issue if the other person doesn't submit a full song either, or anything at all for that matter.

Aww man, I was really looking forward to spark vs. pump... Alas, poor time constraints :(

Well technically you will get something... Just an incomplete WIP. lol

If I get the chance though I'll come back and complete the song later. Once I actually purchase FL Studio and am not using this stupid DEMO version.

eh, halc submitted a 30 second wip for the first GRMRB in the first round. I don't think its a big issue if the other person doesn't submit a full song either, or anything at all for that matter.

Which was a shame because I looked forward to his entry. But in the end that's Halc... I'm the musical noob.

Proto Man Bracket Match-Ups

DusK - Wood Man

WillRock - Elec Man

geoffio - Skull Man

fredrikd - Sheep Man

chroxic - Gravity Man

Chernabogue - Crash Man

Main Finger - Napalm Man

Rozovian - Chill Man

Jakesnke17 - Snake Man

Cyril the Wolf - Blade Man

Xarnax42 - Knight Man

neblix - Plug Man

rexxz - Time Man

pixelwave - Jewel Man

Geeky Stoner - Flash Man

AeroZ - Toad Man

Well technically you will get something... Just an incomplete WIP. lol

If I get the chance though I'll come back and complete the song later. Once I actually purchase FL Studio and am not using this stupid DEMO version.

Which was a shame because I looked forward to his entry. But in the end that's Halc... I'm the musical noob.

Yup, at least we get a little. The full blown version on both ends would have been great though, and I'm just lamenting its loss :P

It would have been awesome as a full-length song. Even those 51 seconds were very well done. Oh well, c'est la vie.

Ah SHIT. xD

Crash Man was one of the Robot Masters a bit lower on my list. :tomatoface: Ah well, this will be an interesting experience regardless.

Best of luck Chernabogue! :-D

I look to that match up with EAGER eyes. That is going to be one AWESOME battle.