Mega Man: The Grand Robot Master Remix Battle 2011

DarkeSword

An hour and a half later I've listened to them all, given my feedback and voted. Holy hot damn, this is going to be amazing.

For the most part I think everyone was paired off perfectly, here - every match up is very hard to vote on. A round of applause to everyone in Mega Man bracket! Let's see what the Proto Men have as a response!

An hour and a half later I've listened to them all, given my feedback and voted. Holy hot damn, this is going to be amazing.

For the most part I think everyone was paired off perfectly, here - every match up is very hard to vote on. A round of applause to everyone in Mega Man bracket! Let's see what the Proto Men have as a response!

For the most part, I believe what you said is true. Just imagine if everyone had a bit more time or didn't have prior engagements or distractions, definitely woulda been a spectacle. The hottest thing to be happening on the web haha =D.

Dammit, which one should I change the key of?!?!

Blade man moves around but Snake Man is clearly in Fminor.

I think changing the key of Snake Man would sound pretty cool. Or... since you are a lyrical mastermind, you could start in one key, and then have a power key change during the last minute while you bellow out whatever lyrics you come up with.