Mega Man: The Grand Robot Master Remix Battle 2011

DarkeSword

Hello. This is my first post on the forums and I'm sorry if it's pretty noob-ish. >_> I have a few questions though?

1 - As a new member, am I allowed to vote in this? I'm an avid fan of most types of music and I'd love to offer my opinion and vote as a member of the community. I love some of the re-arrangements and artists on this site and the album projects are absolutely amazing.

2 - When I was browsing this forum before I decided to make my account, the last page had the last post at the bottom, now the first page has the last post at the top. Is there any way to change this back? D:

Thanks in advance for replying. :)

Hello. This is my first post on the forums and I'm sorry if it's pretty noob-ish. >_> I have a few questions though?

1 - As a new member, am I allowed to vote in this? I'm an avid fan of most types of music and I'd love to offer my opinion and vote as a member of the community. I love some of the re-arrangements and artists on this site and the album projects are absolutely amazing.

2 - When I was browsing this forum before I decided to make my account, the last page had the last post at the bottom, now the first page has the last post at the top. Is there any way to change this back? D:

Thanks in advance for replying. :)

1. You are absolutely allowed to vote. Just make sure to vote in all of the match-ups so your vote will count.

2. If you click the "User CP" link on the left side of the screen near the top, it will take you to a page that you can adjust your settings from. On that page, on the left side about halfway down, there should be a "Edit Options" link. On that page, most of the way down the screen, there's a "Thread Display Options" section that allows you to change how the posts are displayed. Just select "Linear - Oldest First" from the Thread Display Mode drop down menu, and then save your options. That should take care of it.

2. If you click the "User CP" link on the left side of the screen near the top, it will take you to a page that you can adjust your settings from. On that page, on the left side about halfway down, there should be a "Edit Options" link. On that page, most of the way down the screen, there's a "Thread Display Options" section that allows you to change how the posts are displayed. Just select "Linear - Oldest First" from the Thread Display Mode drop down menu, and then save your options. That should take care of it.

I never you knew you could do that! Thanks!

Please vote.

While you're here, check out the rest of the community.

I'm not dropping even if I have to submit my (current) fraction of what I'd called a finished piece.

Ain't no way Plug Man going down without a electrifying fight.

The protoman bracket artists are awfully quiet. Afraid perhaps? hmm?

Maybe we're working on our mixes instead of sitting here posting progress updates. It's not like that wasn't how it was the last two competitions. :P

Its the quiet before the storm ;)
Proto Men are bringin' it down to the wire.
I'm not dropping even if I have to submit my (current) fraction of what I'd called a finished piece.

Maybe we're working on our mixes instead of sitting here posting progress updates.

Your words sound courageous but your eyes show FEAR!.
Tomorrow will be a kickass day! :D

All of the above! xD

This is the biggest thing I've tackled in music thus far. The difficulty I've been having in getting the track put together is very representative of that, but I'm still sending mine in no matter what.

It just might not go in until tomorrow morning. :tomatoface: