Mega Man: The Grand Robot Master Remix Battle 2011

DarkeSword

Just because he didn't say it, doesn't mean it's okay,

It's unfair to those who can't make an assumption of who their opponent is.

Well it's pretty obvious I'm his opponent so...

I'm going to start this Sunday when I'm off work. Until then I'll just go over some ideas.

Yeah I don't really see the big deal... Starphoenix won by default so he had a whole extra week too. In most cases no one is going to be able to prepare ahead of time. Relax guys.

Edit: plus anyone who could make an assumption on their opponent, their opponent would be able to make the same assumption so the people actually in the matchup would have the same amount of time.

Just because he didn't say it, doesn't mean it's okay,

It's unfair to those who can't make an assumption of who their opponent is.

Alright, I understand that now. It should have been specified in the first post, imo. There has been talk on the thread about people starting early if they know who their opponent will be, and nobody said crap about it, so I thought it was ok.

Should I be disqualified for breaking a rule that doesn't exist? :-?

I'm gonna submit it by tomorrow night anyway, most likely, which would bring my total work time on the remix to well less than a week (four days). I agree it would be unfair if I were to submit it right at the time it's due, but in my opinion it would be alright if I just subbed it early (using a website like tindeck, so I can't actually edit it). That would take away my would-be advantage.

I've been so out of touch with everything. But going back onto the vote thread. It means a lot to see all the love on my mix even though it wasn't even finished. It definitely gives me teh inspiration to finish so I will once I get all this school shit done and situated =D.

Along with all of my other stuff as well lol xD.

Alright, I understand that now. It should have been specified in the first post, imo. There has been talk on the thread about people starting early if they know who their opponent will be, and nobody said crap about it, so I thought it was ok.

Should I be disqualified for breaking a rule that doesn't exist? :-?

I'm gonna submit it by tomorrow night anyway, most likely, which would bring my total work time on the remix to well less than a week (four days). I agree it would be unfair if I were to submit it right at the time it's due, but in my opinion it would be alright if I just subbed it early (using a website like tindeck, so I can't actually edit it). That would take away my would-be advantage.

Don't sweat it man, I'm your opponent and I don't care. lol

Only reason I didn't do so myself is work. But I have some ideas pumping in my head so I have something.

Lots of things happened this week that took up more time than I thought they would.

Needless to say my mix is realistically unfinished. It probably COULD stand on its own with just the time its got, but its missing some production stuff I'd normally do.

Regardless I'm posting the lyrics as I work all day and won't get to even look at a computer until 9:30EST tomorrow

With finesse I'll strike you

One slice and I will beat you

All the time I've trained will grind you back to grass today

So go crawl in the dirt, back where you belong 'cause you are nothing but a beast. (nothing but a beast)

I fight with blades so

you will be destroyed x3

You are, cut down

I try for honor in all that I do

Snakes cause all the dishonored troops

So taste my blade, and die away

So I can fight on another day

Lots of things happened this week that took up more time than I thought they would.

Needless to say my mix is realistically unfinished. It probably COULD stand on its own with just the time its got, but its missing some production stuff I'd normally do.

Regardless I'm posting the lyrics as I work all day and won't get to even look at a computer until 9:30EST tomorrow

With finesse I'll strike you

One slice and I will beat you

All the time I've trained will grind you back to grass today

So go crawl in the dirt, back where you belong 'cause you are nothing but a beast. (nothing but a beast)

I fight with blades so

you will be destroyed x3

You are, cut down

I try for honor in all that I do

Snakes cause all the dishonored troops

So taste my blade, and die away

So I can fight on another day

You better beat the crap out of Jake so I can pound you again.

Hmm, let's see here then... Going back through the thread, as of today the following 'mixers haven't said much of anything concerning their remix recently (must be furiously remixing their awesome to the 'ness), if I've read right:

geoffio (Skull Man)

Main Finger (Napalm Man)

Xarnax42 (Knight Man)

rexxz (Time Man)

Geeky Stoner (Flash Man)

Bringing it down to the wire, aren't we, Proto Men? :grin:

Edit: Sorry to hear time wasn't kind to 'ya, Cyril. :(

So apparently I win against Prophetik? Dude's NEVER gonna build me a computer now...:?

Oh well.

You're currently two votes ahead of him with two hours left, and prophetik shouldn't be mad at you for winning, since he would have won except that he got several people voting in spite against him for his earlier comments.