Mega Man: The Grand Robot Master Remix Battle 2011

DarkeSword

Simmer down homeboy. You can bet I'll have a ton more time to epically smack you next week.

BELIEVE it.

I hardly believe you can match my power when I will have an over 9000 MHz processor at my disposal by next week... (that's 3400 per thread, times 8 is 27200 Mhz). I know that's not how it really works, but just roll with it.

And FL Studio has full multi-thread support.

You're dead.

With finesse I'll strike you

One slice and I will beat you

All the time I've trained will grind you back to grass today

So go crawl in the dirt, back where you belong 'cause you are nothing but a beast. (nothing but a beast)

I fight with blades so

you will be destroyed x3

You are, cut down

I try for honor in all that I do

Snakes cause all the dishonored troops

So taste my blade, and die away

So I can fight on another day

Sounds like we're going to have some epic metal from you. :)

I still need remixes from Xarnax42, rexxz, and chroxic.

EDIT: got chroxic

I even fixed my stupid file name mistake in time DX

That was definitely interesting. I just wish I started a bit earlier so it sounded more complete.

Ah well. :tomatoface:

While I doubt I'll be moving on, I believe I have a good idea on how to turn my entry into a legit drum 'n' bass track in the future.

I even fixed my stupid file name mistake in time DX

That was definitely interesting. I just wish I started a bit earlier so it sounded more complete.

Ah well. :tomatoface:

While I doubt I'll be moving on, I believe I have a good idea on how to turn my entry into a legit drum 'n' bass track in the future.

I'm sure it'll be awesome; I'm just glad someone finally remixed Gravity Man. :grin: This competition finally gave some Robot Masters the remix lovin' they needed.

Now, here's hoping that Xarnax42 and rexxz don't run out of time (haha... punny)... both of those source tunes are awesome, and I'd love to hear their takes on them.

I'm sure it'll be awesome; I'm just glad someone finally remixed Gravity Man. :grin: This competition finally gave some Robot Masters the remix lovin' they needed.

I'm hell-bent on making sure the future final product of my remix kicks ass.

In the meantime, I'm looking forward to seeing what my fellow Proto Men have produced.

I hardly believe you can match my power when I will have an over 9000 MHz processor at my disposal by next week... (that's 3400 per thread, times 8 is 27200 Mhz). I know that's not how it really works, but just roll with it.

And FL Studio has full multi-thread support.

You're dead.

You're not posted yet, so no one's going to take you seriously...at least that's what I've gleaned from around here lately. One of my voters enforces this idea:

Ok, I'll admit I came into this match-up a little biased. Draconiator's constant track updates in the mix thread made me think he was some n00b that was waaaay too excited to be in the compo. But thank you for proving my initial thoughts incorrect. Your track was quite awesome. Pretty solid arrangement and polished sound. The initial Solar Man part (:40 I think) took awhile to grow on me, but the more I heard it the more I started digging the groove. Nice work man.

Which makes me sad because I LOVE OCR, I love making music for OCR, but I don't like this atmosphere of discrimination between posted mixers and unposted mixers around here lately. :-(

Which makes me sad because I LOVE OCR, I love making music for OCR, but I don't like this atmosphere of discrimination between posted mixers and unposted mixers around here lately. :-(

Not to open a can of worms or anything here, but, just saying, I had a look over the comments of the votes, and it looks like that comment and train of thought, so to speak, is the exception rather than the norm. Most of the comments praised either your production quality or enjoyability or the way you weaved together the two source tunes.

I had a devil of a time deciding which one of you to vote for... despite me not knowing who you were (sorry about that!).

Posted or not, if someone enjoys a remix from you or anyone, then that's all there is to it! :grin: Just wanted to finish and say, good work, both of you.

Hey man, I wasn't trying to be an ass, I just said I hadn't heard of you before, and you were posting tons of updates in the thread, so I didn't know what to expect. I'm not a posted mixer either, and what you created sounded better than what I've done, so I have no room to talk on that subject.

And I did say I liked your track a lot. I was not trying to discriminate just because I hadn't heard of you before. That was definitely not my intention.

Edit: Gario and TheGuitahHeroe are unposted too and their stuff rocks.

Hey man, I wasn't trying to be an ass, I just said I hadn't heard of you before, and you were posting tons of updates in the thread, so I didn't know what to expect. I'm not a posted mixer either, and what you created sounded better than what I've done, so I have no room to talk on that subject.

And I did say I liked your track a lot. I was not trying to discriminate just because I hadn't heard of you before. That was definitely not my intention.

Edit: Gario and TheGuitahHeroe are unposted too and their stuff rocks.

I was not hitting on you, I was digging at Prophetik. I forgive the guy but damn...

I was not hitting on you, I was digging at Prophetik. I forgive the guy but damn...

Ok good, it's just you used my comment as your evidence, so I didn't want you to think I just wrote you off cause you were unposted. I liked your track quite a bit, and I'm looking forward to seeing what you do in the next round. Mixing Solar Man and Splash Woman should be interesting.

....and, I'm in. Technical difficulties are the best.

I have a severe fear of being 1-up'd by a noob

This is my plan. Seeing as you're in my way, neblix... 8-)

But really, I'm very excited to hear your take. Not sure what anyone's expecting from me, but I hope (and think) you'll enjoy it. Mostly, I need all the feedback I can get, which is why I'm so excited to be in this thing.

Hmm, let's see here then... Going back through the thread, as of today the following 'mixers haven't said much of anything concerning their remix recently (must be furiously remixing their awesome to the 'ness)

Bringing it down to the wire, aren't we, Proto Men? :grin:

You have no idea. :sleepdepriv: