Mega Man: The Grand Robot Master Remix Battle 2011

DarkeSword

u need a harder bass kick for a hiphop beat (pixelwave) - and it kind of fades away from a hip hop vibe, but i still like it mang.

Yeah, I thought of the same thing. Something a bit punchier, more solid... Maybe this is more trip-hop than hip-hop? Maybe. :) But thanks!

Also, my thanks to everyone who took a moment and left a comment on the voting page. All them words mean a lot to me. :D

EDIT: Oh, and the next remix will be something totally different. I've been jumping genres like a mad man lately lol.

Also I realize that having separate threads and voting this way is not the most efficient and makes us more prone to forgetting to vote on certain tracks, but right now I don't have the time or the resources to build a voting system the way I want it to work. Hopefully by next year (or this fall during GMRB 2011) I'll be able to build a voting system that works better.
That seems to be why my votes weren't counted. Drat. Oh well. Pretty sure I voted for all the Protoman remixes.

haven't started voting? or haven't started your track? after all that smack you talked, i figured you'd have already gotten it rolling before now.

250445_10150193906273445_514668444_7281029_3872254_n.jpg

You try making a song with this sitting 5 feet away, telling some of the most hilarious quotes ever. :whatevaa:

It talked nonstop for the last 2 hours. I got up at 5am thinking I could make a song, but nooooo.

Sorry guys, this time I really do have to drop out. I don't have enough complete to submit and there is no way for me to work on it anymore as I have to go to work overnight. If I had known my work schedule was going to be like this I wouldn't have joined. I'm so sorry everybody. :(

Ok so recapping, I have:

-Around 1 min of work done

-A few hours lef

-Absolutely no ideas

-A six pack of Presidente.

*Cracks Knuckles*

Alright lets do this leeeroooy!!!

If you're looking for some funkalicious inspiration, check out GeckoYamori's mixes from last year and Txai's mixes, especially from GMRB Rounds 2 and 3.