Mega Man: The Grand Robot Master Remix Battle 2011

DarkeSword

I'd like to clarify that I was asked only to tally and post the voting outcome for Round 2 of the Proto Man bracket. As Demko voted after the 12:00PM EDT deadline, I did not count his vote, as per the rules. Votes from people who had not voted in all battles within the round were also not counted, as per the rules.

Anything else is out of my hands.

Well, it's definitely been a crazy match-up, I'm surprised I even got to the 2nd round to be perfectly honest. I came into this tournament with a clear intention to have fun, and make the best remix I could within the time given. Neblix, I couldn't have asked for a better opponent. The votes were close, your song was great (I still can't believe you made that in one day!), and overall it was just an extremely tight match...I'm proud to say one of the closest in GRMRB history (so far). Good luck in the remaining rounds, I'm sure you'll kick ass. lol, congrats to your victory (and everyone else in this round) and I'm just glad I had a role to play in the Proto Man bracket. ;)

Well, it's definitely been a crazy match-up, I'm surprised I even got to the 2nd round to be perfectly honest. I came into this tournament with a clear intention to have fun, and make the best remix I could within the time given. Neblix, I couldn't have asked for a better opponent. The votes were close, your song was great (I still can't believe you made that in one day!), and overall it was just an extremely tight match...I'm proud to say one of the closest in GRMRB history (so far). Good luck in the remaining rounds, I'm sure you'll kick ass. lol, congrats to your victory (and everyone else in this round) and I'm just glad I had a role to play in the Proto Man bracket. ;)

None of these votes have been easy because all of the songs have been excellent. I've added more songs to my playlists from this compo than I had for the previous six months before the compo started.

It's unfortunate that everyone can't advance (and I suppose that's one thing the Revenge Bracket was good for last year: getting at least one more mix out of defeated contestants).

I really hope to see more mixes out of the defeated contestants, and I hope no one's too bitter about losing or the rules of the compo that they don't join the GRBRB next year or the GMRB later this year.

Okay

Official vote tally for Proto Man bracket Round 2 now up.

SectorZ, you miscounted Chickenwarlord and PSpectrum89's votes as for Pixelwave when they voted for AeroZ. Guess they changed their vote after you marked them down. This was corrected for my tallies.

Sorry about that. I actually only triple-checked my work on the two matches that were very close. At least I got those right, huh? :razz:

I just wanted to give props to AeroZ. Yes, he lost, but he had my favorite mix of the whole bracket. Good job, AeroZ. I miss you already *sniff*

Yeah, I want to echo what's been said already about the quality of everyone's mixes. I hope to see more from everyone in the future, and I hope these competitions get more popular every year, too.

You guys are all extremely talented, and no one should feel badly about losing.

Please please PLEASE everyone come back for next year!!

Just want to congratulate my opponent Willrock for an excellent remix and for advancing to the third round!

I came in pretty fresh to producing music, and have learned a ton the last couple of weeks. Thanks a lot to Darkesword for making inspiring and entertaining contests such as these!

I admire a lot of Willrock's work, and am proud that I was able to give him such a close fight this round ;)

Good luck, and have fun, to the remaining Mega men and Proto men!

fredrikd

Just want to congratulate my opponent Willrock for an excellent remix and for advancing to the third round!

I came in pretty fresh to producing music, and have learned a ton the last couple of weeks. Thanks a lot to Darkesword for making inspiring and entertaining contests such as these!

I admire a lot of Willrock's work, and am proud that I was able to give him such a close fight this round ;)

Good luck, and have fun, to the remaining Mega men and Proto men!

fredrikd

Your track was incredible dude, make sure to join in the next GRMRB because I bet alot of people would love you see you compete again :)

All the comradery has been great to see.

I'm glad the rules were followed. There sole purpose is in shedding fair (and agreed to) light on these close cases.

Wow, that was close, though. Good job everyone. Can't wait to see what Round 3 gives us, once the mega bracket is posted.

Well, it's definitely been a crazy match-up, I'm surprised I even got to the 2nd round to be perfectly honest. I came into this tournament with a clear intention to have fun, and make the best remix I could within the time given. Neblix, I couldn't have asked for a better opponent. The votes were close, your song was great (I still can't believe you made that in one day!), and overall it was just an extremely tight match..

Why do you always say the polite things before I do? :<

Anyways, nice entry dude. I was sure that I was gonna lose when I heard it, but I guess the voters thought otherwise. Gonna have a tough time beating pixelwave, but thanks for keeping this interesting for me. :D

.I'm proud to say one of the closest in GRMRB history (so far).

Well I don't imagine you can get closer than one vote. ;)

this round's music is pretty darn awesome.

I agree, even though the voting isn't that close as of yet.

Awesome track, by the way. I'll be listening to yours more than any other song from this round.

EDIT: Okay, now your matchup is close, but the TheGuitahHeroe/Sir_NutS one isn't.

Hey Sir_NutS: Is the posted version of your song the finished one, or did you go back and add some stuff after the deadline like you mentioned you might earlier in the thread? If you have a more complete version, you should post it after the voting period ends, I'd like to hear it!

Good to job to all the ProtoMen last week, I was away from my PC all week but was able to vote on Sunday. I really enjoyed all the tracks! I was sad to see AeroZ go too, I thought your second-round track was very awesome as well! But congrats to pixelwave, you had some great stuff going on!

Nice MegaMan round 3 mixes too guys, great job!

Hey Sir_NutS: Is the posted version of your song the finished one, or did you go back and add some stuff after the deadline like you mentioned you might earlier in the thread? If you have a more complete version, you should post it after the voting period ends, I'd like to hear it!

Good to job to all the ProtoMen last week, I was away from my PC all week but was able to vote on Sunday. I really enjoyed all the tracks! I was sad to see AeroZ go too, I thought your second-round track was very awesome as well! But congrats to pixelwave, you had some great stuff going on!

Nice MegaMan round 3 mixes too guys, great job!

Yeah, I just have to say how impressive everyone's tracks are. I'm adding 4-6 songs to various playlists of mine every week. SUCH a MASSIVE improvement over last year.

I hope everyone comes back for this fall's Maverick compo and next year's GRMRB!!

It sounds like the unfinished version, there's still a few verses of lyrics to be roboticized and added in to the final song.