Mega Man: The Grand Robot Master Remix Battle 2011

DarkeSword

Hehe, looks like I might be submitting a finished piece after all. I'm not as disappointed with this entry but it could be better. Judging by Pixelwave's past mixes this round would be as close as my last, only I might lose this time.

Or not, we'll see how it plays out. I kinda like this remix, I need to expand it in the future. :D

Good luck, JEWEL MAN.

Huzzah! Remix done and submitted. Finally came up with something decent! I hope you guys like it.

Good luck, neblix. I'm sure you're gonna be rocking some socks off with yours. :)

Needs moar

I will crush all of you.

Needs moar

That only works when you are Zircon and are incapable of losing.

So my remix was started at 4 yesterday and with around 2 hours for dinner and random web surfing/talking with people/watching DBZ*cough* spread out I finished it at around 11. Kinda short, but it's a fast tempo song. The beat count is still high. xD

Wow. This is one of the best rounds yet.

It really is.

Definitely was surprised by WillRock's entry. Apparently, he can do mellow.

Loved Main Finger's mix, too. Couple of nice change ups in styles, and that first part reminded me of "Good Vibrations" by Marky Mark and the Funky Bunch. That probably dates me a little bit that I vividly remember when that song came out, but nice musical reference, Main Finger!

@Pixelwave: Have you done any other remixes besides for this compo? Really love your style!

Neblix: Voting against you was tough. I won't sleep easy at night for awhile. It's also going to hurt when I have to vote in the Mega Man Bracket Finals.

How you're able to put together excellent mixes in a relatively short period of time is very impressive. I wish your mix was a bit longer, and then I would have lost sleep because I would have been forced to vote against Pixelwave.

Anyhow, good job to everyone. I'm kind of sick of having to update my playlists on my computers, iPod, and iPad, but it's totally worth it because of the ear candy we keep getting.

Got a treat for you guys. Here's a full zip of remixes from last year's GRMRB. All of the files have been properly retagged. Enjoy!

The Grand Robot Master Remix Battle 2010 [181 MB]

I know this isn't directly related... but hey DS whatever happened to turning the GRMRB 2010 into an album? Weren't quite a few remixers cleaning up some of their tracks? Will we ever get to hear those if there is no longer an album planned?