Mega Man: The Grand Robot Master Remix Battle 2011

DarkeSword

Once again, everyone needs to vote in BOTH MATCHES.

Let's not have another shit storm where one voter wins because votes were counted, k?

EDIT: apparently, I can't think of the right words. Should have been "mixer" instead of "voter". I've already had a long day, so please forgive the typo.

A little too early to say this, dude.

I've noticed a lot of people are expecting votes to have every decision made by the middle of the week. It's fine if people are indecisive for a little bit.

Considering the how past matches have gone, I actually think its necessary to remind people this round, as one match up in each round was decided by technicalities because people didn't vote on all the match ups.

Considering the how past matches have gone, I actually think its necessary to remind people this round, as one match up in each round was decided by technicalities because people didn't vote on all the match ups.

I'm waiting on voting for a reason, though, and I don't think it's too optimistic to assume some of the others are doing the same.

Well it seemed to me that orlouge was gettin a little pissed at voters, and that's not "reminding".

It was a strongly worded reminder. If you vote before the deadline, awesome. It was meant to remind people that didn't vote in both matches in case they didn't already know.

The "pissed" part comes from other people after the voting ends.

It was a strongly worded reminder. If you vote before the deadline, awesome. It was meant to remind people that didn't vote in both matches in case they didn't already know.

The "pissed" part comes from other people after the voting ends.

Ah I see, I misread you as yelling at all the people who didn't vote yet. My apologies. :nicework:

Nah you're misunderstanding me there. I've noticed a few people not voting on all the matches in each round, presumably with the intentions of voting later, but they forget. When I suggested people couldn't vote on all the match ups, I was being sarcastic, and I suppose its quite a fair assumption to assume i'm being a little unreasonable there, but like I said before, it doesn't hurt to remind those that haven't voted on all the matches to do so.

i submitted my track this morning. 7/8, jazz/pop, managed to use BGC's acoustic revolutions pack even though it's not the right meter OR key. huzzah for melodyne editor's ability to change minor chords to major =)

i'm excited for this round. this isn't necessarily the best i possibly could have done, but i approached this totally differently than in the past for this stuff. instead of asking myself what the best genre and chord progression was for the track, i chose the oddest genre i could think of and wrote most of the chords before i started getting the melody worked in. i only added one chord - that pesky major III in bubble man that you just can't get around - to what i had originally already written.

for coming to this track in such a bass-ackwards kind of way, i think it turned out pretty decent.

Looks like no one stepped up to answer.

Which is fine with me. :nicework:

Very close battle! Well fought by both sides!!

Sad to see Pixelwave go, but hopefully we'll hear some more stuff from him in the future.

Make sure you bring your A-game to the next round, Neblix!!

What about Darkesword's vote? 8-O

I don't think he'll vote for two reasons:

1. It's after the deadline. While that hasn't completely stopped him before since he's the moderator...

2. The votes are so close that some may cry foul if he votes for his brother, but it may also cause unnecessary complications if he votes the other way and causes a tie. Also, Neblix would tell his mom.

I don't think he'll vote for two reasons:

1. It's after the deadline. While that hasn't completely stopped him before since he's the moderator...

2. The votes are so close that some may cry foul if he votes for his brother, but it may also cause unnecessary complications if he votes the other way and causes a tie.

Oh, gotcha.

Also, Neblix would tell his mom.

lol'd