Mega Man: The Grand Robot Master Remix Battle 2011

DarkeSword

Hooray! Just saw a link here over from GoNintendo (definitely one of my go-to news sites for all things Nintendo), though let me point out to GN readers, this isn't so much a traditional OC ReMix Album Project (FFVII/DKC2) so much as it is a ReMixing competition. Tracks can be found in the first post; divided up by Round for both the Mega Man and Proto Man brackets. Note that THIS ReMixing competition has completed but keep an eye on the forums for announcements about upcoming Robot Master (and Maverick) ReMix Battles.

Great job everyone in this year's competition. It yielded some really great combinations of themes and musical awesomeness.

I definitely encourage everyone to give the next one a shot, even if you lost early on. I'd love to see more from AeroZ, Rozovian, DusK, etc. Can't wait til the next comp. (Though my iTunes probably can. We're already at 631 MB total for the 129 songs produced by all these remix battles. As a side note, that means I'm particularly interested in Darkeswords new format. I can deal with less overall music, so I'm very intrigued by the increased fun factor.

Hey if you're not going to post on-topic stuff, stop posting in this thread.

Okay, how's this for on-topic...

What was your hardest vote in the competition?

Mine was the first round match up between TheGuitahHeroe and Gario.

I'm fairly selective with the music that I listen to repeatedly, and I still listen to both of these on a regular basis. I still don't think that I'd be able to conclusively pick one over the other, it really just depends on the mood that I'm in.

Okay, how's this for on-topic...

What was your hardest vote in the competition?

Mine was the first round match up between TheGuitahHeroe and Gario.

I'm fairly selective with the music that I listen to repeatedly, and I still listen to both of these on a regular basis. I still don't think that I'd be able to conclusively pick one over the other, it really just depends on the mood that I'm in.

Me vs. Will.

I even considered giving him the vote.