Mega Man: The Grand Robot Master Remix Battle 2011

DarkeSword

you're not going to just see where people are voting and let that affect your vote, are you? cause that would be pretty dumb.

only two functional matchups? i am disappoint, folks =(

Like I said I could vote either way on that one, both songs are really spectacular.. I just meant if it looks like eeeveryone is voting for PR, then I'd vote for the Lemon, just because I honestly believe both songs are pretty equally matched. Voting for the underdog is fun. :<

We're at 4 people disqualified in the Mega Man bracket. I guess we can't go against life but I'm a little disappointed, winning without a challenge, It's like racing alone. I will not complain that I din't get anyway luck in the match up. It's just look so wierd that half of the second round wins by default. Anyways, grats to all that have submit something, that's all I have to say.

We're at 4 people disqualified in the Mega Man bracket. I guess we can't go against life but I'm a little disappointed, winning without a challenge, It's like racing alone. I will not complain that I din't get anyway luck in the match up. It's just look so wierd that half of the second round wins by default. Anyways, grats to all that have submit something, that's all I have to say.

Trust me, I'd rather have gone out on a better note. Unfortunately in retail there is something called a "reset", where you change most of the merchandise on your shelves. Well little to my knowledge I was not aware we were having one so soon and thus that ate up my time. But I suppose in the end it is better to be employed.

Nothing else I'll finish up my Shocking Sewers (Pumpman Vs. Sparkman) remix and see where I go from there.

Trust me, I'd rather have gone out on a better note. Unfortunately in retail there is something called a "reset", where you change most of the merchandise on your shelves. Well little to my knowledge I was not aware we were having one so soon and thus that ate up my time. But I suppose in the end it is better to be employed.

Nothing else I'll finish up my Shocking Sewers (Pumpman Vs. Sparkman) remix and see where I go from there.

Not trying to stray too far off topic here...

But those "resets" sound just as fun as inventory... especially with multiple skus and UPC codes 'in a box' and having to account for every little variation in sales figures and staying way over normal hours and....(at least where I worked) :cry:

...anyway, just wanted to say well done everyone on the remixes (the votes were ridiculously difficult for this round). :grin: (And looking forward to when (if time allows) you can finish your mix, Starphoenix.)

Not trying to stray too far off topic here...

But those "resets" sound just as fun as inventory... especially with multiple skus and UPC codes 'in a box' and having to account for every little variation in sales figures and staying way over normal hours and....(at least where I worked) :cry:

...anyway, just wanted to say well done everyone on the remixes (the votes were ridiculously difficult for this round). :grin: (And looking forward to when (if time allows) you can finish your mix, Starphoenix.)

Funny thing is we were supposed to have an inventory BEFORE our resets. So much time was spent preparing for this inventory only to find out corporate indefinitely postponed the inventory. So then they just decided to start doing all the resets early. So yeah...

Yes everyone did a great job this round, as usual. My favorite track so far has to go to HylianLemon, was not expecting the Gerudo Valley/chiptune flamenco sound.