Bomberman Hero - Monogenic

• 2 weeks later...

Well it sounds cool and spacey. However, the source is rather obscured in your version so far. I actually wouldn't know what song this was a remix of without being told before hand. I realize it's a work in progress though. The intro drum beat catches attention and then it ends.....then come pad effects and stuff like that which goes on for around 3 years before the drums make a return.

Well it sounds cool and spacey. However, the source is rather obscured in your version so far. I actually wouldn't know what song this was a remix of without being told before hand. I realize it's a work in progress though. The intro drum beat catches attention and then it ends.....then come pad effects and stuff like that which goes on for around 3 years before the drums make a return.

Thanks

(my)Deephouse tends to be like that alot, exsaxctly how you discribed it XD, i will add some stuff in the intro later besides the main source beeing dropped at 1;40 somthing,

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

7 Minutes!? Good lord, that's like the Dream Theater of electronic music.

Nice guitar! I like this track! That being said, toward the beginning there's a couple guitar licks and I'm like "oooooh shit's gonna get real"....then there's no solo or more elaborate guitar melody to follow. That's a total buzzkill.

Other than that, it was repititious (screw spelling) goodness. For me anyway. I imagine this is what LSD is like.

btw I see you have a whole 20 minute video about Sonic The Hedgehog 3D games. The backing music in that vid is great too. You create that?

7 Minutes!? Good lord, that's like the Dream Theater of electronic music.

Nice guitar! I like this track! That being said, toward the beginning there's a couple guitar licks and I'm like "oooooh shit's gonna get real"....then there's no solo or more elaborate guitar melody to follow. That's a total buzzkill.

Other than that, it was repititious (screw spelling) goodness. For me anyway. I imagine this is what LSD is like.

btw I see you have a whole 20 minute video about Sonic The Hedgehog 3D games. The backing music in that vid is great too. You create that?

Thank you!

Yup! the first song,second , and the fourth song. man I was cold when i made that video :P

• 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Okay, I like it but I don't think the source is integrated enough. Basically you're just transplanting the bassline and using the octaver synth. I know that's how deep house sounds but I think it's probably ridiculously unlikely that that genre can make it past the judge's standards of source recognition for this track.

You're definitely improving though, keep it up.