Happy Easter OCR!

Brandon Strader

Easter was bright and sunny this morning. Went for a walk, then a run, then another walk. Then I returned to school this afternoon and got hit with a mini-monsoon.

And for the people complaining about exams, I have 1 normal exam left in my educational career, which is next week. But the bright side for all of you is that you're presumably done for the summer barring any summer classes you may be taking. Me? I'll be wasting away without enough time to go outside or even to play PS3 while studing for the bar exam this summer :_(

Bar exam makes me think lawyer :-P (or bartender, am i right ladies?)

If I ever need a lawyer who'll give me a 90% OCR discount I'll hit you up ;-)

or a bartender

Hahaha let's hope you don't need my services anytime soon. And for the record, it is the lawyer bar exam. It's a 2 day test in the end of July. The bartending component comes after the end of day 2 when you go out and get completely wasted at the bar (drinks) because you're completely exausted from the bar (law).

Dang, you need a whole summer of studying to pass a bar exam? That's seriously intense.

Are you a neurosurgeon? :o

No, but I know how to sue one. I'd just be afraid to do so because one day I may actually need a neurosurgeon and I'll end up under the knife of someone who I successfully got a huge judgment against. Hippocratic oath or not, I don't want them to remember me in that light...

No, but I know how to sue one. I'd just be afraid to do so because one day I may actually need a neurosurgeon and I'll end up under the knife of someone who I successfully got a huge judgment against. Hippocratic oath or not, I don't want them to remember me in that light...

Growing up with a mother in medicine, I know ALL about lawyers. (And no, she's not a nurse)

Since it's Easter, that is all I'll say ;) Enjoy your holiday, ace attorney XZero.