PSN is Back!!! - LulzSEC hacked by someone else. TROLOLOLOLOL

Brushfire

I heard that when i went out the door to work and thought

"of course by now sony is in the biggest shit from the recent issues"

I dont know how their gonna recover from this at all.

In the mean time im gonna be playing my ps1 and ps2 all day long,

The ps3 made me lose interest too quickly with the unskippable installing and updates almost every game needed, and with small amount of space on the harddrive there was alot of fart arsing around that i just didnt care for.

Ok. So...

Does Sony have actual control of any of their shit anymore? I got told to reset my password. Can't do it from my PSP. I don't have a PS3. So I get on my computer.

Try to log in. This is what I see:

Photo0207.jpg

Hi, Sony. I just want my shit back, man. Could you make that happen?

Yet another Sony site hacked. This time, it's the Sony Ericsson store in Canada. Reports are that the hackers got away with emails, passwords and telephone numbers from 2,000+ customers, but credit card info wasn't taken.

So yeah, I guess Sony is the target de jour nowadays. Lots of attacks from multiple angles, going after anything they can get into.

Sony has arranged, at no charge to eligible PlayStation®Network and Qriocity account holders, for twelve months of this service to be provided by Debix to those who choose to enroll. In order to be eligible, account holders must be residents of the United States with active accounts as of April 20, 2011.

Hey, sounds neat!

If interested, please submit your email address..... Please note, you must enter the same email address used to register your PlayStation®Network or Qriocity account.

FFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUU nooooooooo... vicious cycle will never end !

Some people are actually starting to think that. At first, it was exploiting and profiting, but now it's almost as if everyone wants a slice of the pie. Some groups are making names for themselves, while others are doing it for shits and giggles. Some are doing it because it's profitable. And you just know there are at least a few out there that just hate Sony for some reason.

You know what's funny? I was pondering the idea of getting one of those Xperia phones, that's like a PSP Go, as it's Android and there are a lot of emulators out for it. But seeing how the Erisson site was accessed with such ease... it's seems kind of risky now.

Still buying their Walkman audio players, though. I like them, and there's no info needed for using them.

1. Various ISP companies, with some being government regulated or mandated. The majority of ISPs are privately owned and operated.

2. Which government, seeing how there are about 195, but not all of them have widespread internet access. Further more, they wouldn't, because one series of attacks on one company's sites around the world isn't affecting the day to day traffic of everything else. That would be like turning off the national power grid to change out a single light bulb in one persons house.

it's funny to me that those 'hackers' probably think they are advocating the right to free information, but their actions will probably lead to more drastic security measures which means :

1) more hassle for regular customers

2) more monitoring of their action and therefore

3) harder access to free information

Wasn't Sony the company that arrested their customers for playing around with their PS3?

It's just my opinion, but Sony deserves what they're getting. Not their customers, but Sony. I own a PS3 and it's been a crappy experience the last month, but I hope Sony is brought to their knees. They attacked their customers, and now they're getting attacked. Serves em' right.

Wasn't Sony the company that arrested their customers for playing around with their PS3?

It's just my opinion, but Sony deserves what they're getting. Not their customers, but Sony. I own a PS3 and it's been a crappy experience the last month, but I hope Sony is brought to their knees. They attacked their customers, and now they're getting attacked. Serves em' right.

Just..... no.