MUSHA Aleste Album Project

Giga Bowser

"Experiment Type A"

Hey everyone this is my first time on creating something on OCR. I will be initiating this wonderful remix collaboration on the sega genesis game: MUSHA which is also known as Musha Aleste while in the American version they decided to take the word Musha meaning ''warrior'' in jap and changing it to M.U.S.H.A which stands for METALLIC UNIFRAME SUPER HYBRID ARMOR!!! This sounds pretty awesome for an album title ;p

I'd like the genres to be mainly metal, but ofcourse I'll be accepting others as welI, also want to say that I prefer non vocal remixes, but if you insist I'll accept if you provide another same remix but without vocals (Instrumental Only) version.

Since these seem a bit short therefore I'll be expecting bonus tracks, that is all.

These will be the following Tracks for the album:

01-theme of musha aleste

02-fullmetal fighter (Claimed by Tuberz McGee) (Bonus track - Nate Mclain)

03-galvanic gear

04-armed armor

05-devine devise

06-noh spectre

07-offensive overdrive

08-aggresive attack

09-alpha wave

10-for the love of

11-vanish into the night

12-phase of the phantom

13-stratospheric struggle

14-pressure power

This game's ost owned in the 90's and in fact still are enjoyable to listen to.

Plus there aren't many shmup remixes on OCR so this should refresh the atmosphere =D

I'll be looking forward for remixers who are willing to join and I welcome anyone who supports this album and people who support this game and shmups and such. Forgive my Eng for its not my native lang.

Thanks Naser

WHATS THAT? A PROJECT FOR ONE OF MY MOST FAVOURITE SHOOTERS EVER?????!?!?!?!

HOLY SHIT

I can't see anything else from this but a bunch of face meltingly awesome metal. FUND IT.

Srsly though I hope this one goes for consistency as it is a small project. I enjoy the projects that are all a consistent musical style much better [relics of the chozo, symphony of the damned, etc]

You're probably gonna get a lot of chagrin and rolling eyes for even starting [yet another remix project ugh!] but DONT GIVE UP! This is an amazing soundtrack and deserves more recognition than it gets.

WHATS THAT? A PROJECT FOR ONE OF MY MOST FAVOURITE SHOOTERS EVER?????!?!?!?!

HOLY SHIT

I can't see anything else from this but a bunch of face meltingly awesome metal. FUND IT.

Srsly though I hope this one goes for consistency as it is a small project. I enjoy the projects that are all a consistent musical style much better [relics of the chozo, symphony of the damned, etc]

You're probably gonna get a lot of chagrin and rolling eyes for even starting [yet another remix project ugh!] but DONT GIVE UP! This is an amazing soundtrack and deserves more recognition than it gets.

Hey thanx for the influence ++ my eyes are now shining with inspiration =D

This should have been posted in Recruite and Collaborate in the Workshop Area. Mods will move it there soon.

That being said, MUSHA has a killer soundtrack (as do most aleste games), so I wish you luck in getting something off the ground.

I felt it was a bit wrong posting this thread here sry I was following the rules and I think I may have been misslead somehow, anyway thanks I'll just have to leave this to the mods..

and yes its soundtrack indeed is one of the best shmups ever ^^

This isn't mushihime futari though... mushihimesama futari is... this:

A different shooter, another great shooter, but different nonetheless

:o

This is literally just Musha Aleste in japan, and M.U.S.H.A. in the states

Oh riiiight how could I get that wrong O_O thanks for letting me know.

That's a terrible album title.

Where can I find the OST?

EDIT: Wait, is this the Genesis game? In that case, nm about the ost.

I have the soundtrack but, I don't know how to upload them in this thread, here is the link though http://www.filefactory.com/file/9f5155/

and about the title sry but I'm not willing to change it, I have discussed it with my supporters and it does fit because of what the style of the game and atmosphere its all about techs, targeting, termination...

• 3 weeks later...
Hey, Nearly perfectly finished my first draft.

I was wondering if you're still doing this.

Nothing's happening in the thread and you haven't even updated the first page.

I just need to record the guitar solo and get a group of people to record shouting "FIGHT" into a mic like a gang.

Yeah... It's coming out well though.

Hey wanted to tell u that I'm still on this project and I'll be looking forward to ur mix, I was trying to contact many ppl I know for this project, but till now only three replied and sadly they can't join as for the artwork its been settled I've asked my cousin to take care of it.

Nothings really new to update though ._.'

• 5 weeks later...
This isn't mushihime futari though... mushihimesama futari is... this:

A different shooter, another great shooter, but different nonetheless

:o

This is literally just Musha Aleste in japan, and M.U.S.H.A. in the states

Haha, that's totally what I thought of when I saw the title :P

Took a listen to some of the ost, and it does sound like it has some awesome music!

I felt it was a bit wrong posting this thread here sry I was following the rules and I think I may have been misslead somehow, anyway thanks I'll just have to leave this to the mods..

Yeah the Album Project Guidelines page is out of date. It says that project threads should be posted in general. Hopefully this will get fixed?

Edit: btw, that is some nice art your cousin did!