PRC193 - Remix When The Game Starts (Predator)

Bundeslang

The People's Remix Competition 193

PRCv8-11

Hello everyone and welcome to the People's Remix Competition!

PRC192 was dominated by Beckett007. That song arrived five days before the real deadline and scared off all others who planned to enter the PRC. The song was very good and deserved to win. The source for this PRC was send very quick, so that's the reason I start this round before the last one ended (it's up now).

This PRC is a little special one, because

it's the 100th round done @ThaSauce

Beckett007 selected the source for this round:

Hey man,

Had tons of fun with the batman piece! The piece of music I'm choosing for PRC 194 is fairly basic... and ironically from another movie licensed game on the NES, the menu music from PREDATOR.

It's a catchy tune and with some remixing could be a really cool listen.

You can grab an MP3 conversion of the chiptune here, unfortunately I was unable to track down a midi file.

Rich

PRC193.jpg

Predator (NES) - Menu Music

ThaSauce link: Click here to submit.

MP3 File

GOOD LUCK!

PRC instructions

1. If you happen to be mixing this song already, start over in the interests of fairness.
  2. Limitations at ThaSauce require your entry to be 6MB or less in size. Length for length's sake and MIDI rips are not allowed (only as Bonus Mixes).
  3. Entries must be posted in the ThaSauce link by WEDNESAY MAY 11th at 10:59 am ThaSauce time: check my signature (below) or the ThaSauce page for the exact time left.
  4. You may enter as many mixes as you like and work with as many people as you like on each mix. You are free to create a second ThaSauce account for that, it's needed to be able to upload a second remix. You can post it in the thread if that doesn't work.
  5. Do not make qualitative comments on an entry until the results of the vote have been posted.
  6. Mixers cannot vote for themselves but if they vote they recieve a free first place vote added onto their score.
  7. The winner of PRC192, Beckett007, can't take part, but his vote counts twice. He's also allowed to submit a bonus mix.

Doulifee's PRC Archives! For information about the previous contests.

PRC

I might join this one. I been thinking about actually making a remix on this site but I am not inspired and lazy. Only have one day left...:sleepdepriv:

Btw what the heck is a midi file. I never used those things?.. bleh not going to make it.

We have a winner (one entry means no competition).

Showroom Dummy!

Showroom Dummy. You may select PRC194's source.

Send your source to me (with a MID/MP3 file if you can) by PM, other options are PM me @ ThaSauce or by e-mailing to bambombim@gmail.com (I prefer PM @Ocremix).

Send it as fast as you can, but before Friday.

You may select any source from any game, as long as it doesn't have an Overclocked Remix and it hasn't been on PRC before. Check it at the list:

http://sites.google.com/site/bambombim/prc

http://bambombim.googlepages.com/PRCRemixList.doc (also downloadable via the link above).