Old Ice cap remix "ice crater)

Your highs are painfully strong.

The synth that comes in at :35 is way too thick.

Also, did you compress just about everything? It all has punch when it shouldn't.

Abrupt transition at :42 is really weak, and everything loses rhythm at that point.

Weird change of texture at 1:15.

Your bassline in general has way too much sidechain. I can barely tell what it's doing, and it doesn't seem to be following any rhythm with the rest of the track. It also takes up the high range, but no strong bass.

To be honest, the arrangement feels like a bunch of different patterns struck together. The transitions are odd and not really transitioning at all. There's very little Ice Cap interpretation here, it just sounds like you sprinkled it over the song while trying to copy off of mainstream artists like deadmau5.

This generally feels what I would call (compositional wise) empty. Try this.

EDIT: Sorry if this review seems harsh, but I saw "mastered for todays listening standereds" and was severely let down.

Your highs are painfully strong.

The synth that comes in at :35 is way too thick.

Also, did you compress just about everything? It all has punch when it shouldn't.

Abrupt transition at :42 is really weak, and everything loses rhythm at that point.

Weird change of texture at 1:15.

Your bassline in general has way too much sidechain. I can barely tell what it's doing, and it doesn't seem to be following any rhythm with the rest of the track. It also takes up the high range, but no strong bass.

To be honest, the arrangement feels like a bunch of different patterns struck together. The transitions are odd and not really transitioning at all. There's very little Ice Cap interpretation here, it just sounds like you sprinkled it over the song while trying to copy off of mainstream artists like deadmau5.

This generally feels what I would call (compositional wise) empty. Try this.

EDIT: Sorry if this review seems harsh, but I saw "mastered for todays listening standereds" and was severely let down.

dose not seem harsh.

well its old, there not really much effort unless you like the old one when it sounds like i put it under a lowpass filter, if i put serious effort to this, every thing would be ported to ableton or cubase :P

and with out the side chin which is not that heavy, it would reveal flying conflicting frequencys im masking in the mix, which i (or anyone) dont want to fix.

the droned piano playing through out the entire mix or atleast this half that i cut off cause it sounded bad is playing a icecap melody, and i only need 50percet source

when i say listening standers, does not mean heavy mastering that sound great, just saying that its more or less more audible to hear then the last version.

lastly this sound nothing like deadmau5 :P

finished editing my post below,

other quote you said i tried to copy mau5, i have a track thats new that is copying him if you want to listen, (or is it copying wolfgang gartner).

What do you mean by that? What do you need 50 percent source for?

you said I not use so much source, then i said i only needed 50 but i also said the annoying piano played the same ice cap melody in this half of the song

finished editing my post below,

other quote you said i tried to copy mau5, i have a track thats new that is copying him if you want to listen, (or is it copying wolfgang gartner).

you said I not use so much source, then i said i only needed 50 but i also said the annoying piano played the same ice cap melody in this half of the song

No, you need to get better reading skills. I said there's very little interpretation.