So I'm going to be on a gameshow.

Yeah. Now a game show. I'm having a good year.

It's in production right now. All I know is there's a campy intro where we're supposed to take out cash from an ATM in a mall, then a screen pops up saying 'Do you want to play ____?' (replace blank with the show title) we act all shocked, and my buddy Glyn and I compete in a series of challenges and trivia questions.

Apparently they filmed an episode yesterday, and the guy won the grand prize, $10,000, for successfully getting 10 women in the mall to offer him their bras within the time limit.

I 'play' this Sunday.

I won't tell you guys how I do, after the fact, but I'll let you know when if/when the show's on the air so you can tune in.

WISH ME LUCK!!! :tomatoface:

Yeah. Now a game show. I'm having a good year.

It's in production right now. All I know is there's a campy intro where we're supposed to take out cash from an ATM in a mall, then a screen pops up saying 'Do you want to play ____?' (replace blank with the show title) we act all shocked, and my buddy Glyn and I compete in a series of challenges and trivia questions.

Apparently they filmed an episode yesterday, and the guy won the grand prize, $10,000, for successfully getting 10 women in the mall to offer him their bras within the time limit.

I 'play' this Sunday.

I won't tell you guys how I do, after the fact, but I'll let you know when if/when the show's on the air so you can tune in.

WISH ME LUCK!!! :tomatoface:

Congrats and may the force be with you.

??? Que?

Pretty sure you haven't, I don't think the show exists yet. Maybe a show a lot like it.

Thanks for the luck folks. I feel very loved. I promise I'll be as entertaining as possible.

is it this? http://www.tvguide.ca/Watercooler/ReviewsandPreviews/Articles/110131_instant_cash_GD.htm because Ive seen it before, and what you are describing sounds exactly like it.

So a few things;

a) my original partner Glyn needed to be at work so I brought along another friend

B) they said the previous audition proved they wanted SPECIFICALLY Glyn and myself so we were disqualified for now but they liked my friend too.

c) they said they'd call us if/when they shoot again... yeah... maybe.

So... long story short, I got a little too cocky there. We didn't make it on this time around. I really shouldn't count my chickens before they hatch. Maybe in the future, here's hoping.