*Streamline* Flash Man (Megaman II Remix)

DjjD

Haaahaha, you're the one who was practicing with Geeky. I suppose a little practice isn't a bad thing, though if I were you I'd practice and get familiar with your source. That's just me, though.

Overall it isn't bad at all - the little chiptune ditty was nice, and the crunchy drums are neat. It seems to drag on little, and the instrument at the end is pretty piercing, but for a day of work this isn't bad. Good luck in the compo (unless you go up against me, of course :P).

Yup. :)

I've been practicing with a bunch of sources lately, even the one I'll probably end up having for the competition.

This was roughly made in 4-6 hrs, I would've kept going...if my eyes didn't hurt so bad from looking at the screen. lol

Thanks for listening.

Good luck to you in the competition as well, man. Win or lose, either way, it should be a blast. :D

I think its cool, and the atmosphere was pretty sweet. However, I'd say it would definitely be considered conservative to the source. All you have to do is add some variety and you have a solid track that would be difficult to beat.