Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicles

Sound a bit tinny in the beginning, especially with the choir thing's short attack, but you've got some cool sound design stuff here. With everything mixed to its right place you should have a solid mix here. I like the rhythms here, and the ambience or background sounds, and the overall sound design, really. It just seems a bit raw, the tracks haven't yet fallen into place. Some eq and level edits should get you there.

No comment on source, tho. :P

Why am I getting a Monkey Island vibe from this?

I really like this! It has a very nice feel and stays faithful to the original without going off into awkward experimentation. I feel like you really played to your strengths here. I have two main suggestions: first, see if you can find a better voice for the choir. The sound right now is pretty much on every electric piano nowadays, so that's a bit of a distraction. My second issue is that the second chorus sounds too much like the first. I would just add in a little extra to keep things extra. I really enjoyed the last chorus with the key change.

Overall, really good! I don't know anything about the technical stuff, so I'm just talking about atmosphere.