The Dragon's Tale - Breath of Fire I&II Album Project (Recruiting and first WIP 09/10/11)

Sorry guys. I moved out and don't really have a source to the internet. So I don't think I can head the project for the time being. I like the project but I just dint get to do many internety thongs anymore. I'm sorry. I get brief moments where I can check shit but I haven't gotten enough time to actually get on here until now. I really want to continue working on this project but until I get my own computer I can't really work on this. I feel like a dick for taking so long to say this but I was trying my hardest to not have to give up on working on this for awhile but, alas, here we are. So if ya wanna take the lead on this tuber z, you should. I can help later but for now I am pretty much unable to do this (along with music half the time too) So yeah. I'm sorry guys :\

Sorry guys. I moved out and don't really have a source to the internet. So I don't think I can head the project for the time being. I like the project but I just dint get to do many internety thongs anymore. I'm sorry. I get brief moments where I can check shit but I haven't gotten enough time to actually get on here until now. I really want to continue working on this project but until I get my own computer I can't really work on this. I feel like a dick for taking so long to say this but I was trying my hardest to not have to give up on working on this for awhile but, alas, here we are. So if ya wanna take the lead on this tuber z, you should. I can help later but for now I am pretty much unable to do this (along with music half the time too) So yeah. I'm sorry guys :\

No worries. it's nice to know you're still alive at least :-D

EDIT: wait... what about the first post? will we need someone to give Tuberz editing access to that post or what?

Will ask someone about this, mainly DarkeSword or Liontamer

Too bad Shinny had to step down, but if Tuberz is willing to assume project lead, then I say go for it.

I'm still up to take part in the album and remix my source once everything gets back on track.

EDIT: wait... what about the first post? will we need someone to give Tuberz editing access to that post or what?
Simply ask a mod to lock this thread and start a new one. :wink:
which reminds me, we'll need somewhere to run all of this from.

http://ocremix.org/info/Album_Project_Guidelines

If you're shooting for OCR status then you need to draft a project proposal and organize with OCR peeps.

But first you're gonna have to gather enough interest and ensure enough well-known remixers are on board.

Alternatively, you can contact KyleJCrb with your project idea to try and get private forums on KNGI.

This could help you organize things in a more efficient way. Good luck. :)

I'm all for the locking this thread down and starting anew.

If Darkesword or some other mod could do it I would love you forever.

And there would be hugs.

Lots of hugs.

I'll accept the leadership responsibility. It's fine Shinny.

If there comes a time when you can put time back into this, then heck, that's awesome.

I'll start learning the ropes. Anything to procrastinate studying for my Chemistry Exam. Heh

Hey Callum-i-mean-Tuberz

If I were to open up a Google Sites project webpage, would that work?

I'm looking at templates now, and they have several project templates.

What we could do is make a project website, make it private-except-for-invitees (anyone who has sent a WiP maybe?) from the recruitment forum.

What'ya say?