FL Studio 10

I hope it has slide functionality for Vsts. I know it may be infeasible from a programmer's standpoint, but it's really limiting to not have that ability for vsts.

Just use the pitch bend wheel controlled by MIDI. Find the MIDI CC# for pitch and make and edit the automation in your patterns in the little window under the piano roll where you normally see velocities.

Also, the pitch bend notes aren't on MIDI standard (they're FL specific) so VSTs can't understand them. Only native plugins like sytrus can.

The thing I don't understand about the pitch bends is that they used to work with VSTs. I had a few tracks I made several years ago (probably around 2003) where I used the piano roll pitch bend to bend notes on soundfonts I was using. SFZ is the soundfont player VST I was using. I have copies of the mp3s I exported and those have the pitch bends, but in the current versions of FL, VSTs ignore the same pitch bends in the same FLPs.

Just use the pitch bend wheel controlled by MIDI. Find the MIDI CC# for pitch and make and edit the automation in your patterns in the little window under the piano roll where you normally see velocities.

Also, the pitch bend notes aren't on MIDI standard (they're FL specific) so VSTs can't understand them. Only native plugins like sytrus can.

Can you get the exact note of the pitch that way?