Final Fantasy Tactics

ryudo6850

Well, in part I am making a patch/mod of this game. The tools I use do not allow for changing the in game music(yet) due to the compression method used.

HOWEVER! I do like these 2 battle songs and the song called antidote, and its rare to see an FFT song remixed. I think adding some 8-bit sounds could make them sound really catchy. Of course I do not actually expect someone to do any of these much less all. I am simply linking them because they have a great range of sounds that I think could be used to remix wonderfully.

The songs:

Battle Theme 1

Antidote

Anticryptic

I started a Final Fantasy Remix once, and it's since not been touched. I should resolve that.

http://blog.jwmusic.org/ramza-was-a-cool-dude-a-remix-appears/

You know, you KNOW I've been waiting on you to finish this since the day you started it. I too have an unfinished WIP of Memories from FFT but...I have no idea where to go from where I'm at with it.

I can definitely second the request for Antipyretic. It's a simply stunning piece, one that truly brings home a large part of the story of Tactics, and deserving of lots of attention - although almost the entire soundtrack is deserving, in my opinion. In fact, there was another song from Tactics I always thought would go well in a remix with it, but I can't remember which off the top of my head; if I do, I'll post it.

Under the Stars, Remnants, Night Attack, Ovelia's Worries, and, yes, Memories are all really deserving of remixing, too, I think.