Soul Calibur V

dont even joke about that

Who's joking? That would be all kinds of fantasgreat, albeit highly unlikely.

Hell, Fang and "Valkyrie" Lightning would fit in with the game's aesthetic with relative ease, and since the games they're in are already multi-platform, that would eliminate the chance of any wonky licensing issues.

Anything's better than their colored history of using lame comic book characters or film IPs that have no business in the series.

Who's joking? That would be all kinds of fantasgreat, albeit highly unlikely.

Hell, Fang and "Valkyrie" Lightning would fit in with the game's aesthetic with relative ease, and since the games they're in are already multi-platform, that would eliminate the chance of any wonky licensing issues.

Anything's better than their colored history of using lame comic book characters or film IPs that have no business in the series.

Bleck is right in that they could at least make better choices than those two.

If anyone, bring Zidane in. Need more agile dual wielding characters.

But yea, no ff please.

They might pull a Tekken and age the more important characters but replace others with younger versions with the same style.

This will probably be the case. In addition to Patroklos and Seigfried, we might see a shinobi instead of a kunoichi, Amy will hopefully have a better moveset and be the defacto fencer, Talim will probably still be around as well as Cervantes.

Also why no FF? Soul Calibur 4 was very enjoyable despite having Star Wars characters and I don't see how Final Fantasy characters would ruin the game.

I just tossed that suggestion for the hell of it. If guest characters are coming, they probably have whoever it is already planned out. It's nice to want things, basically.

...Of course I stand by my original statement that Starkiller, Vader, Yoda, AND Algol were all one giant game-killing abortion.

Also, if they plan to add extra characters designed by manga artists, would it kill them to give them original movesets? The "Mortal Kombat Ninja" days are long gone.