Terraria

Otakatt

Just a heads-up about my Terraria server:

In the interest of welcoming new players, as well as keeping things fresh, the map will be re-generated every 3-4 weeks (or sooner if the map gets explored completely before that time). As far as I'm aware, all items and currency are hard-coded into a player's profile, which is locally hosted as a save in My Documents -> My Games -> Terraria -> Players. This means that, no matter what the map is, your player retains things from every game is has played.

Someone tell me if I have this wrong but that's been what I've been experiencing. That means that a week from tomorrow, the map will be redone. Anyone object? Anyone want it re-gen'd sooner?

Just a heads-up about my Terraria server:

In the interest of welcoming new players, as well as keeping things fresh, the map will be re-generated every 3-4 weeks (or sooner if the map gets explored completely before that time). As far as I'm aware, all items and currency are hard-coded into a player's profile, which is locally hosted as a save in My Documents -> My Games -> Terraria -> Players. This means that, no matter what the map is, your player retains things from every game is has played.

Someone tell me if I have this wrong but that's been what I've been experiencing. That means that a week from tomorrow, the map will be redone. Anyone object? Anyone want it re-gen'd sooner?

Sooner would be nice. :-) plz.

I think that for this first map, generating a new one sooner is a good idea. One of the skype crew decided to pretty much raid all of the sky islands and the dungeon on his own, disregarding that most of the players on were fairly new and thus taking the best gear from the dungeons for himself. Provided we can prevent people from building fuck-off bridges in the sky or soloing Skeletron and raiding the Dungeon first thing, 3 or 4 weeks sounds pretty reasonable.

Dug a hole straight to hell

Biggest lake of water I ever saw

Tons of obsidian on the way down

Water spills directly into hell

Seemed to glitch though as it didn't fill hell up

Either that or it will take hours, but there is enough water

EDIT: Already made a Hellfire Sword, have 42 more Hellstone Bars, and trips into hell are super easy with the exception of that annoying

. Using meteorite armor, recommended for rocket boots.

EDIT2: Got the full Molten Armor set... guess I beat the game..? :-o

Edited by Brandon Strader

rocket boots, shmocket boots. I kill bosses by just standing in one spot and letting them kill themselves by ramming into my sword.

not with skeletron though

The only cobalt thing I wear is the shield.

Edit: oh and I've recently taken up shooting shit with the phoenix blaster with meteor shot bullets, KILLTASTIC.

Edited by Mr. Bottle Rocket