Terraria

Otakatt

alright I'll be at the ocad server (if it works), I'm lichy.

oh, uh, someone mind pming me the pass? :tomatoface:

Edit:

>build pink dungeon brick topper for cyril's house

>make horns in galactus like fashion

>realize that from the topper room they look like a pair of cock n balls

>enjoy your work more with this knowledge

Edited by Mr. Bottle Rocket

alright I'll be at the ocad server (if it works), I'm lichy.

oh, uh, someone mind pming me the pass? :tomatoface:

Edit:

>build pink dungeon brick topper for cyril's house

>make horns in galactus like fashion

>realize that from the topper room they look like a pair of cock n balls

>enjoy your work more with this knowledge

Oh? I thought that's what you were doing in the first place. And what is the OCAD server without penis?

Ii see this is the new Minecraft, as in people are liking it a lot and can't stop playing it.

I find it kind of funny how Minecraft was going for a retro-pixel 8-bit look in 3D, and now it's being supplanted by a retro-pixel 8-bit 2D game.

The next game mining/building/harvesting game to come out, I imagine to be just a line with different colors every so often. :<

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...

1) Get iron

2) Make bucket

3) Get lava

4) Troll

Or, you can get a bit creative.

http://cloud-2.steampowered.com/ugc/903233346025886634/876299F56BFB818943EE63DBBE905E26FFE9E9B7/

I played this before Minecraft, and for whatever reason, I prefer Terraria. I haven't played in a while, though. I should distribute my extra copies to my family already.

Now, if only Starbound would come out.... I need another game to randomly dump hundreds of hours into, and that looks like it.

I'm just sad that they sort of abandoned this game. It would've been so easy to expand Terraria to the point it had at least the same amount of depth as minecraft, with a bigger emphasis on fighting and bosses, of course. Too bad, because as-is, it is enjoyable to play through once or twice, but the game just sort of stops at a certain point. There's nothing to be achieved or beat anymore. Lazy developers, I say.

I'm just sad that they sort of abandoned this game. It would've been so easy to expand Terraria to the point it had at least the same amount of depth as minecraft, with a bigger emphasis on fighting and bosses, of course. Too bad, because as-is, it is enjoyable to play through once or twice, but the game just sort of stops at a certain point. There's nothing to be achieved or beat anymore. Lazy developers, I say.

They're releasing a console version of it some time in the (near?) future, and the main developer has stated that they're working on a huge update for PC as well. I'm looking forward to it, though at this point I don't know if Starbound or the update will get released first.

They're releasing a console version of it some time in the (near?) future, and the main developer has stated that they're working on a huge update for PC as well. I'm looking forward to it, though at this point I don't know if Starbound or the update will get released first.

yea I saw a trailer for the console version which said that there'd be a new boss, weapons, armor etc. But my Friends and I are a little skeptical about the updates being anything major. 1 new boss sure is nice, but I'm afraid the new armor, for example, is just going to be a single set 1 tier higher that the hallowed armor, so it ultimately wouldn't add any depth to the game. Now what they should do IMO is add new freaking worlds which you could Access via portals, create like really hardcore enemies and creeps, put the good old capture the flag mode in there, design epic spells for the characters and massive weapons... Lol I'm just daydreaming now.

• 4 months later...