Master channel EQ shows nothing?

When I use Fruity Parametric EQ 2 on the master channel, nothing is showing up. The bar indicator in the channels window shows that there is sound. Even weirder, EQ works on individual channels but there's nothing for the master channel, no effect even when I pull circles.

I've used it on the master channel before with no problems so I really don't know what's up. Any ideas?

When I use Fruity Parametric EQ 2 on the master channel, nothing is showing up. The bar indicator in the channels window shows that there is sound. Even weirder, EQ works on individual channels but there's nothing for the master channel, no effect even when I pull circles.

I've used it on the master channel before with no problems so I really don't know what's up. Any ideas?

Yup, easy to fix.

Down where it says "Monitor" make sure you have "O" or "I" clicked. I can't for the life of me figure out the difference, but they both work.

EDIT: I can't read. You mean the master in general doesn't output sound? Send me a screenshot (or jump on skype and I'll see what the issue is)