Kirby 64 Shiver Star Remix :: ITS Spring Bitches

Yo blueberry.

I don't normally follow you much, but I've been curious as to why you've started so many remixes and suddenly stopped working on them. It's like you love to create something new, but gets tired of it very fast.

This one attempt seems to sum it up; are you never satisfied with one fixed direction? Sounds like three totally different songs :P

Yo blueberry.

I don't normally follow you much, but I've been curious as to why you've started so many remixes and suddenly stopped working on them. It's like you love to create something new, but gets tired of it very fast.

This one attempt seems to sum it up; are you never satisfied with one fixed direction?

great question/observation

Well, the past projects except the crash and bomberman (and other projects) got cancelled because the idea got boring that I dropped those projects.

And some of those projects never even get posted like that french house remix I did on flying battery, people on fb said it sounded great, I thought it was weak in idea.

So in a way yes, I drop projects I dont find a point finishing, but not all of them.

great question/observation

Well, the past projects except the crash and bomberman (and other projects) got cancelled because the idea got boring that I dropped those projects.

And some of those projects never even get posted like that french house remix I did on flying battery, people on fb said it sounded great, I thought it was weak in idea.

So in a way yes, I drop projects I dont find a point finishing, but not all of them.

I understand that some projects never quite reach one's own personal level of quality of expectation, but if you're going through the whole process of changing things to mod review, I would advise you to try to see things through to completion. :-D

Mod reviews are designed to give people feedback that is close to judge's panel feedback before submitting, and while submitting after mod review is not a requirement, dropping tracks after mod and then starting new ones and switching them to mod again over and over does kind of squander the resources a little.

You've got mad talent, and I've heard you get better and better with each WIP, so why not push yourself to the next level and see some of these ones that you might think are less "worth it" through to completion? :nicework: it would definitely make me, as a workshop mod, feel much better about the feedback I give if its but towards improvement personally AND the song in question. :grin:

Anyways, this mix is typical of what you've shown lately: great production ideals, somewhat sparse source inclusion, a few niggles on the technical details. I'll tell you what: I'll give this the full mod review treatment if you assure me you'll take the feedback and use it to improve the song before tossing it on the "not finishing" pile. Deal?

I understand that some projects never quite reach one's own personal level of quality of expectation, but if you're going through the whole process of changing things to mod review, I would advise you to try to see things through to completion. :-D

Mod reviews are designed to give people feedback that is close to judge's panel feedback before submitting, and while submitting after mod review is not a requirement, dropping tracks after mod and then starting new ones and switching them to mod again over and over does kind of squander the resources a little.

You've got mad talent, and I've heard you get better and better with each WIP, so why not push yourself to the next level and see some of these ones that you might think are less "worth it" through to completion? :nicework: it would definitely make me, as a workshop mod, feel much better about the feedback I give if its but towards improvement personally AND the song in question. :grin:

Anyways, this mix is typical of what you've shown lately: great production ideals, somewhat sparse source inclusion, a few niggles on the technical details. I'll tell you what: I'll give this the full mod review treatment if you assure me you'll take the feedback and use it to improve the song before tossing it on the "not finishing" pile. Deal?

Just ignore giving him feedback from now on. Problem solved. :lol: [/kidding... partially]

Deal! from 04 to 11 I have made serious improvments, ill finish this mix and redo my chemical plant remix :o

Part at 2:14-2:40 makes me feel like I'm playing Pokémon. This is good.

2:46-3:06 is repetetive and last too long. Maybe this can be improved by keeping it completely the same and just throw in some variations in pitch. Or just make it shorter.

You have done justice to the source material.

• 2 months later...

I RE-UPED BITCHES, HEDGOG/AIRSPACE MUSIC IN DAH BUILDIN :twisted:

j/k

but I did a fix little to this mix(although I halfassed this in the beginning(and now) and I still dont like the sound of this alot cause it sounds like me back in 05/06......lmao), tho(ugh) I did not do any real lvling yet, I fixed my synths, got them to pluck properly(dang phase...), I could fix it more but im not, im done with this track ;(

well ehh nothing else really but tape compression/saturation on the master to keep the track...ehh warm. Im going to continue with my green hill mix :(:P

http://soundcloud.com/aires/kirby-its-spring-bitches - Edit BAD UPLOUD WTF........... drum tracks did not play... and opening and bells are cliping.... Atleast the plucks sound good :P

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...