OC ReMixes for public functions. Suggestions?

The Biznut

I'm a DJ, and just this weekend I got a chance to play a few excellent OverClocked ReMixes during my work.

R3forged's Tetris Thirty Plus @ a Dry Grad Party yesterday. The nerds nearly passed out from awesomeness overload.

Pot Hocket's FFVII - Sleep, My Sephy, as the bridal entrance song, just this afternoon. Outdoor wedding in a farmers field, she came over the ridge as the music was playing in a horse drawn carriage, and walked up the aisle. It was a *perfect* song, so gorgeous. Nobody in the crowd had any idea what the song was of course.

I have also played Rellik's Earthbound - Dreaming on Distant Shores during a fashion show, Beatdrop's Vectorman - Overflow between sets at a Battle of the Bands, and it's not an ocremix but I'll also play Matoya's Cave by the Black Mages sometimes as dinner music.

If you have played some OCReMixes out there in public, share it here. If you can suggest any OCR tracks for dinner music for example, I'll check it out! I am always interested in incorporating some nice VGM tracks in my work. I have listened through the entire OCR library before, but not since I have started my business and playing music for public functions, so there have got to be some gems out there for sure.

LOL.

This song has always stuck me a smooth, lounge around and have a classy dinner kind of song:

http://ocremix.org/remix/OCR02153/

A lot more chill than that song by the Black Mages but I guess it all depends on the mood your going for.

Also, sometimes I sneak onto the computer at parties and play the more dance / upbeat / funky OCRemixes. People love it, and they don't even realize that they're video game remixes. This is a prime song for that:

http://ocremix.org/remix/OCR02064/

I'ma bust it out at the next party I go to.

FFVII - Sleep' date=' My Sephy[/i'], as the bridal entrance song, just this afternoon. Outdoor wedding in a farmers field, she came over the ridge as the music was playing in a horse drawn carriage, and walked up the aisle. It was a *perfect* song, so gorgeous. Nobody in the crowd had any idea what the song was of course.

What is this remix? I don't see it on OCR.