Megatone track Light Crusader

I have to get two things out of the way first: (1) Light Crusader is badass, and I think we're the only two who know it; (2) the background for your youtube link made me laugh really, really hard.

The arrangment is very nice. I like the chord progression and the harmonies from start to finish, but especially the finish (sucker for square-y arps). The instrumentation gets a little tiresome, although I like that smooth synth that enters around 1:35 and the square synth before that. The whole mix feels pretty unprocessed except for the two synths I mentioned. The circular panning of the organ also gets a bit annoying. The instrumentation and panning issues could probably be remedied with a more fleshed out soundscape. Add some type of percussion and low-end to make things more interesting and to shift the listener's attention away from the persistent organ.

Definitely has potential to be a very cool track, and the field is wide open to you to get it there.