7th Saga 'Boss Confrontation'

Rockos

Ok! NOW THIS SHIT IS SICK AS EVER. I'M SO HEADBANGING Time to leave some comments. It's not finish of near yet but that's what I've done and wanna share with you guys.

MEGA UPDATE FOR DUBHEAD! ^^ I'm so happy.

Note that I copied the first part two time for u guys to have more time to listen to it.

Remix: img.php?fid=1243

I love it when people love their own creations like this! :-D

There's a lot of awesome stuff going on in there. I think this sounds very original, so kudos on that.

The arrangement feels a bit "empty" to me, though. I'm generally not a fan of this kind of music, so please take with a grain of salt :)

I think this should build up a bit faster, or there should simply be more harmonic/melodic stuff happening, but once again this is probably about personal preference.

Oh and I have to mention that I don't particularly like the source material, so my comments are even more irrelevant :tomatoface:

Anyway this sounds pretty cool and I look forward to more updates :)

Well. Stuck out but the ambience is not quite there and transition kinda sucks. It feels pretty quiet.

Sick anyway ^^.

Dubheadz! New update here.

(Please note that there is the minimum mastering for this track. I'm not finished yet. This is an overview !!)

Comments please!

Source:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x_i3-f_smXU

Remix:img.php?fid=1252

As I previously mentioned, this kind of music isn't really my cup of tea, but objectively speaking I think this is getting really cool! :) I really like 2:41 until the end. The new stuff at 1:00-1:02 sounds great too.

1:50-1:55 feels awkward, I think you should work on that.

The whole thing sounds pretty repetitive to me. The new stuff you sprinkled here and there through the track are a nice step, though.

Keep working on it, this has awesome potential :-D

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...