velocity ramdomizer?

Is there such a thing? I have a midi file I want to remaster and all the notes are set to the same velocity, is there a way I can change them without going through each of them? Also is there any particular sequence of velocity changes that would best emulate real playing?

I was wondering this yesterday. Turns out reaper has a vst included with it called schwa humanizer. The velocity randomization is really good, although the timing randomizer didn't seem to do much (maybe I just couldn't tell).

There's also this,although I haven't tried it, so I can't recommend it...

I too would like to know if there are any tips for humanizing a piece manually. It would be nice to know if there are any guidelines, because I don't really know how much variation is too much or too little.

assuming you use FLStudio:

Open the piano roll of whatever you want to randomize

Go to the Piano roll option (Top left button) > Tools > Randomize

De-select pattern if it's turned on, select levels if it's turned off, and fiddle with the Vel knob. You can select the bipolar button too for both louder and softer volume.

While this won't emulate real playing, it will vary up the velocity so it isn't the same over and over.

Oh I use mixcraft lol. I was wondering if there were any plug ins that would work. I downloaded "humanisator" but it doesn't seem to be doing anything. And it doesn't seem like my program has a default modulator/pitch/velocity ramdomizer, though I thought it would.

Edit: nvm I can pencil stroke in pitch and velocity changes in my piano roll. Though I was looking for something a bit more formal. Anyone have any other humanization suggestions?