Pitfall: The Mayan Adventure - Mayan Malfunction

Haha, new version is new! :)

And yeah, I don't think it's necessarily the reverb/echo itself that is sort of insulting to the ears so much as the velocity of the solo notes from that synth. Like, the ones that happen after everything else stops and it's literally JUST that synth; the echo is a bit loud and bothersome. I need to lower them farther, which I'll definitely do before submission.

Still have yet to hear from Level 99, seems like all the staff are pretty backed up and slightly insane from heavy OCR traffic. Emu dug it I spose (although, he DID say he was listening on some not-so-hot equipment, so hopefully that's not too big of a problem haha)

Glad you liked it!

pH

And yeah, I don't think it's necessarily the reverb/echo itself that is sort of insulting to the ears so much as the velocity of the solo notes from that synth. Like, the ones that happen after everything else stops and it's literally JUST that synth; the echo is a bit loud and bothersome. I need to lower them farther, which I'll definitely do before submission.

Yeah that's basically what I meant...You describe it much better than me XD

• 4 weeks later...

Thanks again dude! Also, I'm typing this from my laptop, so I DID get it fixed. Subbing tonight when I make my return from teaching. I'd like to send out a HUGE thanks to everyone who commented and critiqued me to get this thing going, I learned pretty much EVERYTHING I know about production from you guys. So, THANKS!! For shits and giggles, check out the crappy quality first draft vs. the new one :)

Crap

Final

I cringed and lol'ed at V1

Thanks again everyone, I really appreciate the feedback. More to come on MM8 soon, but I've been working 12 hour days. My apologies. Take it easy, all!

pH

Edit: Subbed :) Thanks again everyone!

• 1 year later...
ok, Been waiting a long while to post this, but...

I'm really glad someone else liked this game and its music as much as I did when I was little.

Thanks alot for doing a great justice in the revamp.

Keep it up, dude! your awesome!

Hey, thanks a ton man! It should be hitting the front page any day now... :D

Favorite OST ever. HUGE influence on my style. And... I might possibly maybe have another Pitfall track in the works ;)