Your RPG Playin' Ass - NEW EPISODE - Dragon Age: Inquisition "Review" (Spoiler-free)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...

CRAZY NECRO-POST!

I'm getting back into making my mini podcast (if you can even call it a podcast) called Your RPG Playin' Ass. I made some new episodes, put them all on YouTube, and then embedded them all on a single page on my new website. It feels so good having them all together. When I go back and listen to some episodes, I think that they are embarrassingly not funny but I decided not to delete them or remake them. They are preserved in their original state so you can see the evolution. I've got 18 episodes up. Enjoy!

http://thelegendaryzoltan.com/your-rpg-playin-ass/

I wonder if I should give each video it's own page so that people can comment on them.

Hey, Flash Strife. It's weird. Along with a lot of other games that I have not yet played, I REALLY am looking forward to Dragon's Crown because I love the artwork, co-op gameplay, and breasts. However, ever since the PS4 got announced. I just feel like there's not point in playing PS3 games anymore. Stupid, right? I know. Also, the blu-ray drive on my PS3 is dying so I don't want to buy any games on disc. So let's do this; Since you want to play it with me and I like you, I will buy it and play it with you if it comes out digitally. I don't know if it's going to be day-one digital, though.

Next video will be a Tales of Vesperia review. Look forward to it!

That game is my #1 most wanted game this year. I was hyped when it was announced just cause it was a Vanillaware game, but seeing the trailers on IGN drove that hype up to 11. About the day one thing, no worries, I got Amazon to honor the $30 pre-order price I placed years ago so I got it through them. Will have to wait for it to arrive to me first. Just an FYI Dragon's Crown gets free DLC voice track for the first month only. Also, breasts?

Edited by Flash Strife

Hey, Flash Strife. It's weird. Along with a lot of other games that I have not yet played, I REALLY am looking forward to Dragon's Crown because I love the artwork, co-op gameplay, and breasts. However, ever since the PS4 got announced. I just feel like there's not point in playing PS3 games anymore. Stupid, right? I know. Also, the blu-ray drive on my PS3 is dying so I don't want to buy any games on disc. So let's do this; Since you want to play it with me and I like you, I will buy it and play it with you if it comes out digitally. I don't know if it's going to be day-one digital, though.

Next video will be a Tales of Vesperia review. Look forward to it!

Remember that Valkyrie Profile 2 dropped in 2005 basically seconds before the PS3 launched and was one of the best RPG's I played on the system

the last rides are usually the best

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...

I skipped posting a link for episode 21 because reasons. Here is episode 22. it's AMAZING! At least I think it is. I spent a long time on it and am really pleased with the final product. Oh yeah. I don't use the website anymore so the previous links don't work. I'm just using YouTube now. ^_^

Your RPG Playin' Ass 22: Chrono Trigger Jokes

Well done sir. I went back and watched some of your videos and can't help but smile as I remember when we had an old thread discussing Alundra as I encouraged you to play it. Glad you weren't disappointed.

For this video I got a few snickers out of some of the random comments. Good stuff, very good stuff.

• 3 months later...

I'm an inspiration?! Thank you! I'll tell you something inspiring. To make these videos now that I have a baby, I wake up at 4am everyday. A motivational speaker I heard said that he wakes up at 3 everyday and I decided that I need to do that too. It's a god damn race to finish all the chores and put the baby to bed as early as possible so I can get to bed at a decent time. That's more annoying than the actual waking up. Hahaha.