Sonic 3 & Knuckles: Project Chaos - History

k u n g f u c h i c k e n

K, sorry. :) Can I temporarily claim Desert Palace Competition? I have to say that I fully don't expect anything I do to be worthwhile, but if I try hard enough, I might surprise myself.

EDIT: The Zophar GYM is wrong about this. Desert Palace and Chrome Gadget are switched. I want the real Desert one.

I don't have my hopes set high for this, I'm with darkeSword. I'm reserving Launch Base though just in case. This could potentially take even longer than the Sonic 2 project.

Thanks BUDDY... :?

Anyway, please, stop downing this. As for taking longer, so what? What's the rush man? Be cool, and this should be a smooth ride.

Is Richter gonna get involved? Lol.
I'm guessing he is going to do a remix on it. I talked to him about it. But I'd really want him to design the site for me, but that's not till way later.

Hey guys :D Thanks for thinking of me...

I love these projects (obviously). Yeah, it's really quite early to be launching imo, but sithlord seems really dedicated and the excitement in the community is undeniable. Especially with folks like Sir Nuts, Rayza, Hadyn, Joker, DarkeSword, Beatdrop... did I miss someone? Phew though, that's impressive by itself. So looks like it could definitely be successful.

I'm happy to help in any way I can (if not remixing, then yes site design down the road). Sith, I'll hit you up on ICQ soon. In the meantime, good luck everyone!

Will these remixes include the original boss tunes from Sonic 3 or only those from Sonic & Knuckles?

I'm just using the boss themes in the GYM. Boss 1 and 2.

As for knuckles, I decided not to use his theme because it's minimal. But if enough people really want to have kunckles theme on this, I may consider having it on. but I feel 25 tracks it enough.

GALD TO SEE RICHTER!!!!! Yeah, just hit me up on icq man.

Up to the remixer what style they want to do. But please, mixers, don't over do the techno. Exceptions for Sir Nuts. :wink: I have this interesting idea to have the soundtrack be in like a radioshow like layout. More on that later.

Dont worry, I'm doing a hard rocking version of Sky Sanctuary, although it will just be a midi for the time being, unless I can afford Fruity Loops or Reason in the next month or two. Is it at all possible if I complete the arrangement as a midi for someone to resequence it with better samples?