Sonic 3 & Knuckles: Project Chaos - History

k u n g f u c h i c k e n

Yea i'd so love to do Ice Cap zone, in my semi-orchestral/choral style. However, i've got myself tied up with finalizing my track for the doom project (just picked it up not long ago). I'd really like to participate in this project though. For now i'd be interested in collabing on it maybe, or just being put down to pick up any tracks that people drop, kinda like a backup mixer or something.

I think we should have done a Mario project or something, instead of jumping from Sonic 2 to Sonic 3+Knuckles. But that's just my opinion; take it or leave it. What will happen after this? Someone to do the original Sonic the Hedgehog?

If I ever get any music software besides the damn free edition of FruityLoops that I used to make my craptacular remix that didn't make it on Hedgehog Heaven, then I'd participate. But, only time will tell if that happens. Hopefully soon. I'd love to make IceCap into something nobody's ever hear before (because I, quite frankly, am sick of the techno the song gets.)

My tree-fiddy for the hour. Have fun with it.

http://www.vgmusic.com/music/console/sega/genesis/s3_credits.mid

Is this "Ending"? Because I might want to remix this.

Or else maybe Doomsday pt 2 (I know it has already been claimed, but just in case :wink: )

I'll try some stuff and see if can make anything of eitehr one of these tracks...

Yes, that is "Ending".

I think we should have done a Mario project or something, instead of jumping from Sonic 2 to Sonic 3+Knuckles.

I think it's a good idea. People have been crying out for S3+K for ages.

I have been set on doing this project before I started remixing. I WANT THIS. Plus, we all know Mario is slow and Sonic can lap him 20 times. ggs.

All the good stuff been claimed already huh.. I get the pick of the fat kids and geeks.. Hmm..

Also I thought a SF2 project would be neat, but theres already a bunch of pro albums out there.. I think..

Dude, you can pick any track you want. There will just be a vote. I always wanted to see a Competition remix from you. Or Mushroom Hill. Or Carnival Night!!!!!! WOOO!!!