Sonic 3 & Knuckles: Project Chaos - History

k u n g f u c h i c k e n

Up to the remixer what style they want to do. But please, mixers, don't over do the techno.

I'm thinking a guitar/electronica mix ^^

maybe Doomsday pt 2 (I know it has already been claimed, but just in case :wink: )

Haha - The only thing that'll stop me from mixing that, is death ;)

Oh yeah, Congratulations sithlord - you've got quite a line-up there :)

Hey there. I'd like to take a crack at the Competition Menu theme. It could be interesting, and if my version doesn't make the cut I'm sure someone else would gladly try it out.

EDIT: Hey, I just realized nesper made the same comment. I'm sure there would be no harm in having two versions to choose from.

Although I think April 9th is a fine deadline for the WIP, maybe I won't be able to upload it. I have problems... I started university last Monday, in another city, going back and forth every day, I can only use the (crappy) internet on Sundays and daybreak, and I got real hardware trouble here...

SOMEBODY HELP ME :!::!::!:

BTW, It's almost 6:00am here. Gotta go.

Although I think April 9th is a fine deadline for the WIP, maybe I won't be able to upload it. I have problems... I started university last Monday, in another city, going back and forth every day, I can only use the (crappy) internet on Sundays and daybreak, and I got real hardware trouble here...

SOMEBODY HELP ME :!::!::!:

BTW, It's almost 6:00am here. Gotta go.