Sonic 3 & Knuckles: Project Chaos - History

k u n g f u c h i c k e n

I'm not sure if it will actually be Hip Hop (Which I'm not very good at, + I never do anything below 105bpm), but the overall feel and atmosphere will be the same.

If you need a rapper...cough...cough...

No rapping, I'm gonna throw in some electric piano/sax solos instead. Maybe for a separate vocal version.

Anyway, here's a really early draft

http://geckoyamori.savagewar.co.uk/Launch%20Base%20(S3K%20Project).mp3

Gangsta Lead isn't quite there yet.

Haydn - Yes, you can use vocals. Btw, your remix ix awesome so far man!

Siamey - You can trance the hell out of your shit, no coplaints ;) We have very talented remixers, so any style used will be great. Keep it up on that remix!:D

Beatdrop - Very impressive work man. :)

GeckoYamori

HAHA, funky shit. I like that man! Great start :)

hobo - All I can say considering jeff vs siamey is... we shall see! I have heard both though.

Nice work so far fellahs. Keep it up!

Have a Nice day'

Sweet jibbly giblets! An S3K project already?!

Anyway, I'm trying to decide what to take. I can't make up my mind between the Special Stage (This is the 3D one with the spheres, NOT the gumball machine or glowing orbs and bumpers, right?), Desert Palace, Chrome Gadget, and Marble Garden. Of course, I'm not so masochistic that I'd want to handle all four of those. I'm not asking to be randomly signed up for one or all of those at the moment, either - I'm just putting my thoughts down on paper (HTML?) so I can see them, and hopefully organize them, allowing me to make my decision.

Also, that's some good stuff in the WIP department, guys. Keep it up. :)

Btw: Hadyn, I've noticed you've gone back to using your guitar, like you did in some of your earlier mixes (yes, I remember your DKC2 mines remix, as well as your Ice Cap mix). As with those earlier mixes, is it live? I suspect it is, but I'm just curious.

Hey, is the Doomsday Zone theme included in this project (the one where you have to use Super Sonic to defeat the robot by flying through the asteroids)?
There is zone 1 (Doomsday pt1) and Zone 2 (pt2)

Zone 2 sounds like the fight with the last boss of Sonic 3.

The song I'm thinking of is this one:

http://www.vgmusic.com/music/console/sega/genesis/S%26Kfinalboss2.mid

Is that Doomsday Zone 1?

Hey, now... Take it easy, I'm a n00b, I don't count.

lol, well, sorry you had to drop, and hope you get better man! :wink:

Likewise. Keep on keepin on.

Also, not to sound antsy or "oo oo oo oo" but... what are the requirements for getting this in the site project fourm?

I'm not saying I want it in there right away, just curious as to what those are.

It's a sticky, for crying out loud.

Anyway, got another 3 measures done, nothing worth rendering another mp3 though.

I can set up an FTP account on LG to host WiPs and the like, but there's no access control(we can make it read only or read-write, that's it), so it'd have to run on the honor system that you won't delete/overwrite other people's WiPs and only use it for THIS project. I'd only give out the FTP info to the mixers anyway, in private, so it doesn't get flooded with junk files.

It's a sticky, for crying out loud.

Anyway, got another 3 measures done, nothing worth rendering another mp3 though.

I can set up an FTP account on LG to host WiPs and the like, but there's no access control(we can make it read only or read-write, that's it), so it'd have to run on the honor system that you won't delete/overwrite other people's WiPs and only use it for THIS project. I'd only give out the FTP info to the mixers anyway, in private, so it doesn't get flooded with junk files.

You beat me to it lol.

That would be great if you set up that account. I think that the mixers are mature enough to use it only for this project ;)