Sonic 3 & Knuckles: Project Chaos - History

k u n g f u c h i c k e n

Xerol, sorry but I'm not ready yet.

I'm probably going to get dropped at this point, finale gives me too much trouble and my arrangement I dont think is solid enough at this point to throw it out there with these other outstanding ones. At this point I dont know if I will make the deadline but I will still try, and if I dont make it, that shouldnt be a problem because there are several other great mixes over mine for the same song. :wink:

Kanjika, your song still makes me go wow each time i hear it. It's so energic, i can see Sonic run the last "straight" line to the final boss with determination like he never had before.

I love the new parts, it's really refreshing. With the flute part around 2:04, i was expecting a 2nd flute to accompany the 1st before the violin would come in (it'd make the part slightly longer though). For the percussions at the end : ever thought of going crazy on timpani? :roll:

I can't think of anything else to say about the song, it's put me in a state of wow-ness tat keeps me from hearing if anything could need to be fixed or so.

Keep up the good work guys! I can't wait to hear more of the project.

Wow, i got to discver this reeeeeally late, luckly, i've been working on a Sonic 3 WIP that is almost done (it's from Hydro City Zone, funny, I started doinh it before knowing about this project)...

Here it is:

http://www.vgmix.com/song_view.php?song_id=3802

Wow...groovy 8) . I dont think theres anything that needs fixing. This is definitley good material.

Wow, i got to discver this reeeeeally late, luckly, i've been working on a Sonic 3 WIP that is almost done (it's from Hydro City Zone, funny, I started doinh it before knowing about this project)...

Here it is:

I like it a lot. The zone never had my favorite music, but you've done good things with it. Keep working on it.

Here it is:

wow.... just wow... you've made me enjoy Hydro City Zone! I really like this... but I personally think your trying to put too many different themes into the song, but hey! it works well, lol. Keep up the great work! :D

It looks like theres quite a few people who sith needs to hear from, but hopefully most people will meet the deadline. WHat happens if we have tracks with no WIPs though? I'd be happy to help out since im only doing one song. I also probably wont do much updating to sky sanctuary until after the deadline. Its already good enough right now (IMO).

Updated!

Added Some (very little) variation on the bass / better ending / better EQ on the beguining...................

OH, and those vocals too... They are gone =]

Same link as before:

I hope it enters the ReMix project...

If most of the people start meeting the deadline, we can think about doing parteships to cover some songs...

SITH!!!!

I think I'm going to drop out. My midi is not only incomplete but sounds entirley too void for me to even call a satisfactory wip. I'm not going to waste your time, Xerol's time, or the listeners time with this piece of crap midi I cant even finish. For the sake of the project, I drop. Sorry. :(

UPDATE:

http://www.ocremix.org/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?p=1514520#1514520

EDIT:

what needs to be fixed:

-fade out is sorta at an odd note.

-the string synth at 1:33 will be removed

what's been added:

-more bass

-got rid of the intro

-added different drums

-added some other crap that I can't remember

and to Hippy Kanjika: are you talking about from 0:50 to 0:53 or the whole thing after 0:50?

cause if it's from 0:50 to 0:53, then it's just because they're's no kick. which comes in at 0:54.

that can be fixed. But if it's the whole thing than I can't think of anything else to add.

So you are challenging Gman and me, Red Tailed Fox? You got some pretty cool stuff goin' on in your mix. Though, the brass sounds fake and lifeless to me, but your percussion is sweet.

Ooops sorry... Dind't mean to do that :oops:

I kinda rushed into this without knowing really what's going on... I apologise! :wink:

To tell the truth, As I didn't know about the project, I was doing the song mostly beacause it was DAMN fun, i had plans of submitting it in VGMix or something, but someone actually told me to come and participate so I kinda rushed into things...

Again, im sorry for that...

Im gonna leave the song in this thread... It's not finished yet, and has some room to grow... If you guys come up with something better, great!! :)

PS.: Since Holy Warrior Azar is jumping off the boat, can I have a try at Sky Sanctuary? (if there's nobody doing it, i can leave Hydro City to Gman and yoshi_84 and try it, on the contrary, I keep my version of Hydro City Here)

PS.: Is there any song, not yet being covered by someone?

So you are challenging Gman and me, Red Tailed Fox? You got some pretty cool stuff goin' on in your mix. Though, the brass sounds fake and lifeless to me, but your percussion is sweet.

Ooops sorry... Dind't mean to do that :oops:

I kinda rushed into this without knowing really what's going on... I apologise! :wink:

To tell the truth, As I didn't know about the project, I was doing the song mostly beacause it was DAMN fun, i had plans of submitting it in VGMix or something, but someone actually told me to come and participate so I kinda rushed into things...

Again, im sorry for that...

Im gonna leave the song in this thread... It's not finished yet, and has some room to grow... If you guys come up with something better, great!! :)

PS.: Since Holy Warrior Azar is jumping off the boat, can I have a try at Sky Sanctuary? (if there's nobody doing it, i can leave Hydro City to Gman and yoshi_84 and try it, on the contrary, I keep my version of Hydro City Here)

PS.: Is there any song, not yet being covered by someone?

Read the first post in this thread, you can see all the rules there and who does which song.

Note that the initiator of this project encourages anybody to take part, even if that means competing with others.

I can only agree with him on that point. I'd rather have just the best song of three than the song of whoever managed to sign up for it first.

Read the first post in this thread, you can see all the rules there and who does which song.

Note that the initiator of this project encourages anybody to take part, even if that means competing with others.

I can only agree with him on that point. I'd rather have just the best song of three than the song of whoever managed to sign up for it first.

Yeah, it makes sense, but I mean, if there was any uncovered song it would be better to take it and make sure all songs are taken... That's what aI meant... i guess...

Yeah im gonna leave it here, which ever is the best, sweet... Thanks for the feedbeack by the way, im gonna start working on it right away! :D

PS.: can I realease the song on VGMix and keep it in the project? (no problem if I can't, just making sure I don't make a possible big mistake).

ah crap, another Sky Sanctuary remixer to compete aginst :D j/k

I'd like to hear your rendition of it. I really like your Hydrocity one, so this one should turn out great too. :wink:

ah crap, another Sky Sanctuary remixer to compete aginst :D j/k

I'd like to hear your rendition of it. I really like your Hydrocity one, so this one should turn out great too. :wink:

Thanks!!!

You can relax for now :D , i think im gonna stick with my Hidrocity one, firstly beacause it keeps me busy enough, and because I don't wanna just start remixing everything (and because im a slow guy, since I spend a lot of time in school and etc)...

Besides, EVERYTHING of Sonic 3 & K is just brilliant, so if I am to remix something else, I will think carefully about it...